• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Platinum with SBI wealth account

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I was discussing with SBI wealth RM to get SBI Rupay Platinum Debit card instead of their Visa Signature card without any joining/annual fees.

We mentioned that only Visa Signature will be given, you can later take Rupay platinum once you receive your Visa Signature debit card but Rupay platinum will be chargeable even with SBI wealth.

@Abhishek012

Hi,

I was discussing with SBI wealth RM to get SBI Rupay Platinum Debit card instead of their Visa Signature card without any joining/annual fees.

We mentioned that only Visa Signature will be given, you can later take Rupay platinum once you receive your Visa Signature debit card but Rupay platinum will be chargeable even with SBI wealth.

@Abhishek012
Mostly banks dnt charge debit card fees on premium saving accounts, sometimes branch staff also dnt know.

One more thing, if you have huge balance in your saving acc like 50k or 1 lakh+ then high chance banks will reverse the debit card fees after talk to bank manager.

There is no wealth manager in my branch. Wealth manager is from a bit far off branch.
In my branch there is a chief manager but I found him not too cooperative.
He might become a bit more cooperative if you threaten to remove all your accounts and assets given that wealth means atleast 30/50L, but then in the end it is a PSU, so one can never know.

Back