• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S22 Green Line issue And Samsung Watch 5

Send a message to ceo in samsung website. They will replace it for free
Suggested the same yesterday let's see how it goes.

Other than making them feel about your loyalty towards the brand by giving refrences of ownership of several devices, don't forget to threaten them in polite manner, you may consider to take legal action, if required, that the fault lies on part of Samsung as it got green lines after the recent update only, the one who promised to give 7 years of OS update, how they are supposed to damage the phone by giving a severe failed update and then raised their hands, without any accountability and responsibility.

Frame it as you wish. 😉

Hook ya Crook, replacment/repair karwana hai free mein 🤭🤞

@vaibhav111 Will be waiting for further updates.

Subject: Urgent: Multiple Issues with Samsung Devices Post-Update

Dear CEO of Samsung India Electronics Ltd,

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent issues I’ve experienced with my Samsung Galaxy S22 (SM-S901E/DS) 256GB variant purchased on **d September 2022 and Samsung Watch 5 44mm LTE purchased on 22nd September 2022, especially after updating to One UI 6.1 on July th, 2024. Despite owning several Samsung devices, including three Samsung buds, two tablets (a Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM) purchased on **th October 2023, and another A9 Samsung tab), and two 43-inch Samsung TVs, I find myself questioning the reliability and customer support offered by Samsung.

Details of the issues:

• Galaxy S22: Light green line appeared on the screen with no recent drops or dents. Quoted 11,680 INR for display replacement with a 3-month warranty.
  • Watch 5: Battery drain issue. The battery drains 6% per hour with battery saver on, and 10-14% without it.
Given my extensive history with Samsung products, I am disheartened by the service response and repair costs. I am seeking your assistance in resolving these issues, ideally through a free replacement or repair, considering the problems surfaced post-update and are not due to any physical damage.

I am prepared to attach proofs of ownership for all my Samsung devices to illustrate my loyalty to the brand (please send a reply, and I will blur and attach them). Without a satisfactory resolution, I will reconsider future Samsung purchases for myself, my family, and my friends.

I look forward to your prompt response and a positive resolution.

Sincerely,Vaibhav

@#aniket sending this email to CEO any edit remove or add.

Visited Samsung service center for my S22 & Watch 5 issues. No free replacement for S22, and high repair costs quoted. Frustrated and considering non-Samsung alternatives. Anyone had luck with third-party repairs? #Samsung #TechSupport #GalaxyS22

for twitter, cause i'm no expert and got no 100 follower or anything so any advice how to reach out and get samsung attention would help me out.

i may have to tag army of our community though. @#aniket you have a list right, dm me if you can or would copy paste or not sure if it work or not.

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent issues I’ve experienced with my Samsung Galaxy S22 (SM-S901E/DS) 256GB variant purchased on **d September 2022 and Samsung Watch 5 44mm LTE purchased on 22nd September 2022, especially after updating to One UI 6.1 on July th, 2024. Despite owning several Samsung devices, including three Samsung buds, two tablets (a Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM) purchased on **th October 2023, and another A9 Samsung tab), and two 43-inch Samsung TVs, I find myself questioning the reliability and customer support offered by Samsung.

Details of the issues:

• Galaxy S22: Light green line appeared on the screen with no recent drops or dents. Quoted 11,680 INR for display replacement with a 3-month warranty.
  • Watch 5: Battery drain issue. The battery drains 6% per hour with battery saver on, and 10-14% without it.
Given my extensive history with Samsung products, I am disheartened by the service response and repair costs. I am seeking your assistance in resolving these issues, ideally through a free replacement or repair, considering the problems surfaced post-update and are not due to any physical damage.

I am prepared to attach proofs of ownership for all my Samsung devices to illustrate my loyalty to the brand (please send a reply, and I will blur and attach them). Without a satisfactory resolution, I will reconsider future Samsung purchases for myself, my family, and my friends.

Sincerely,Vaibhav

@#aniket sending this email to CEO any edit remove or add.
@vaibhav111 Do you have same samsung ID in all mentioned devices?

Also, why will you blur and attach the documents showing title? Do you think, they don't have your data? May be they will consider it as a forged documents, then?

Atleast you can consider to mention it if you're not threatening to take legal action, in polite manner.

You haven't included that you won't be considering samsung devices in future either for yourself or your friends and family as the consequences of such issues, if it will be ignored.

Make some important things bold so that it will be highlighted more easily, less chance to get ignored.

Also, it may or may be ok to let them know they are replacing/providing free service for some other variants, when you reached to service centre, you were denied to get the same benefits. If you think to mention, then disclose that service centre, address and contact details.

One more thing, like you have listed your devices having problems, better to write down the devices you own in point/ bullet. Not only this, the resolution you are seeking either to provide free replacement or repair, better it to break down into points and some other info, to make/look it better to read.

After this you're good to go. All the best 🤞. You haven't sent since then, better to send Monday then around 10 AM.

Last edited:
Visited Samsung service center for my S22 & Watch 5 issues. No free replacement for S22, and high repair costs quoted. Frustrated and considering non-Samsung alternatives. Anyone had luck with third-party repairs? #Samsung #TechSupport #GalaxyS22

for twitter, cause i'm no expert and got no 100 follower or anything so any advice how to reach out and get samsung attention would help me out.

i may have to tag army of our community though. @#aniket you have a list right, dm me if you can or would copy paste or not sure if it work or not.
Where you want to tag TF army? Here in TF or twitter. If it's for twitter then, mostly all of us can have different usernames there.

If it's for here, trying using quote, if not able to copy in that way, lemme know, I will also need to copy and paste.

Do consider to post your disappointment in Samsung Community as well and seek their suggestion, also see if you can tag/ mention some Samsung personnel there.

samsung ID in all mentioned service
yes i have sign in using same samsung id in all my phone,tablet,buds(they can't check though i guess)
Also, why will you blur and attach the documents showing title? Do you think, they don't have your data? May be they will consider it as a forged documents, then?
ok yeah but then i can't upload document either, no option to upload.

You haven't included that you won't be considering samsung devices in future either for yourself or your friends and family as the consequences of such issues, if it will be ignored.
I have multiple Samsung devices and that these issues need to be fixed, especially considering other brands' devices also face issues after updates. Otherwise, I will not consider any Samsung devices for myself, my family, or my friends in the future. - will add this

Also, it may or may be ok to let them know they are replacing/providing free service for some other variants, when you reached to service centre, you were denied to get the same benefits. If you think to mention, then disclose that service centre, address and contact details.
yeah that true, will add this

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent issues I’ve experienced with my Samsung Galaxy S22 (SM-S901E/DS) 256GB variant purchased on **nd September 2022 and Samsung Watch 5 44mm LTE purchased on **th September 2022, especially after updating to One UI 6.1 on July 6th, 2024. Despite owning several Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro, two tablets (a Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM) purchased on 8th October 2023, and another A9 Samsung tab), and recently purchasing 2 Galaxy S24 Ultra 512GB (for family), and two 43-inch Samsung TVs, I find myself questioning the reliability and customer support offered by Samsung.

Details of the issues:

Devices owned:

• Samsung Galaxy S22
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro
  • Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM)
  • Samsung A9 Tab
  • Two 43-inch Samsung TVs
  • 2 Galaxy S24 Ultra 512GB

I am prepared to attach proofs of ownership for all my Samsung devices to illustrate my loyalty to the brand (please send a reply, and I will attach them). Without a satisfactory resolution, I will reconsider future Samsung purchases for myself, my family, and my friends.

Additional concerns:

• I am aware that other customers have received free replacements or repairs for similar issues. When I visited the service center a hidden the address, I was denied the same benefits. This inconsistency in service is concerning.
  • If this issue is ignored, I will not only reconsider purchasing Samsung devices for myself but will also advise my family and friends against it.

Sincerely,
Vaibhav

@#aniket

I have similar issue with XIOMI 12 PRO after HYPEROS OS update my battery charging got slowed no more 120 watt charging and suddenly after 4-5 days phone got dead
Service centre asking to pay 38k for mother board replacement
No help from XIOMI

I am writing to express my disappointment with the recent issues I’ve experienced with my Samsung Galaxy S22 (SM-S901E/DS) 256GB variant purchased on **nd September 2022 and Samsung Watch 5 44mm LTE purchased on **th September 2022, especially after updating to One UI 6.1 on July 6th, 2024. Despite owning several Samsung devices, including Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro, two tablets (a Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM) purchased on 8th October 2023, and another A9 Samsung tab), and recently purchasing 2 Galaxy S24 Ultra 512GB (for family), and two 43-inch Samsung TVs, I find myself questioning the reliability and customer support offered by Samsung.

Details of the issues:

Devices owned:

• Samsung Galaxy S22
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro
  • Samsung S9 Tab (256GB/12GB RAM)
  • Samsung A9 Tab
  • Two 43-inch Samsung TVs
  • 2 Galaxy S24 Ultra 512GB

I am prepared to attach proofs of ownership for all my Samsung devices to illustrate my loyalty to the brand (please send a reply, and I will attach them). Without a satisfactory resolution, I will reconsider future Samsung purchases for myself, my family, and my friends.

Additional concerns:

• I am aware that other customers have received free replacements or repairs for similar issues. When I visited the service center a hidden the address, I was denied the same benefits. This inconsistency in service is concerning.
  • If this issue is ignored, I will not only reconsider purchasing Samsung devices for myself but will also advise my family and friends against it.

Sincerely,
Vaibhav

@#aniket
Good enough but why will you advice in your family members, make it like you have major contribution in descision making for the betterment of family. So, if you boycott, none member will purchase it.

You can write sth like this if you want:

I, including my family members won't be considering to purchase any samsung devices rest of our life, if no reasonable resolution will be provided.

And what you meant by saying a hidden the address? Screenshot_20240720-160601.webp
As suggested you can mention service centre details, where you have visited, like address, contact details, you can find by googling it, rest it's upto you, your call.

@vaibhav111 av111
One more thing I mentioned to include: Ask what's the point/meaning of giving 7 years of OS update if device even can't sustain upto 3 years without physical damage? This is not acceptable that devices are getting issues through unstable updates, seems samsung is loosing quality control, pre testing before launch and all.

And samsung is not taking good care of post sales services even for premium segments smartphones.

It would have been better, if there's no need to escalate, if could have handled such issues nicely by itself.

Seems most of the comments are mine only in this thread.

Only few (1-3 or so) bothered to suggest. Others, ignored. 🙂

Good enough but why will you advice in your family members, make it like you have major contribution in descision making for the betterment of family. So, if you boycott, none member will purchase it.

You can write sth like this if you want:

I, including my family members won't be considering to purchase any samsung devices rest of our life, if no reasonable resolution will be provided.

And what you meant by saying a hidden the address?View attachment 61822
As suggested you can mention service centre details, where you have visited, like address, contact details, you can find by googling it, rest it's upto you, your call.
the address where i went i have omitted here will include that in the email.

so firs thing i have found a thread in that memeber app on samsung phone and have send a query as directed - https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Green-line-in-Galaxy-S22/m-p/15981970

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).
So first step is done now will email to service heard or should i send to CEO directly without wasting any time.

so firs thing i have found a thread in that memeber app on samsung phone and have send a query as directed - https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Green-line-in-Galaxy-S22/m-p/15981970

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).
So first step is done now will email to service heard or should i send to CEO directly without wasting any time.
Is this you? Ok, done then wait for few days and then after few working days, firstly email to service head and then if you don't get reply or get unsatisfactory within 7-10 days after taking one more follow-up then send to CEO.

Follow escalation matrix through hierarchy, have lil patience. Hope for the best. 🤞
Screenshot_20240720-181032.webp

Back