• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S22 Green Line issue And Samsung Watch 5

Is this you? Ok, done then wait for few days and then after few working days, firstly email to service head and then if you don't get reply or get unsatisfactory within 7-10 days after taking one more follow-up then send to CEO.

Follow escalation matrix through hierarchy, have lil patience. Hope for the best. 🤞
View attachment 61834
Yeah that me

Is this you? Ok, done then wait for few days and then after few working days, firstly email to service head and then if you don't get reply or get unsatisfactory within 7-10 days after taking one more follow-up then send to CEO.

Follow escalation matrix through hierarchy, have lil patience. Hope for the best. 🤞
View attachment 61834
We understand your concern, we request you to please provide the job sheet/complaint number, and then we will highlight your concern. The job sheet number of 10 digits starting from 43******** through which the service request was raised so that we can check the details and provide the best possible resolution at the earliest as per Samsung Policy.

Warm Regards,
Mukul,
Samsung Customer Support

Now how do I can provide job sheet 🤔 cause I don't pay and since it out of warranty can be go there and say to samsung service center write me up a complaint number?

We understand your concern, we request you to please provide the job sheet/complaint number, and then we will highlight your concern. The job sheet number of 10 digits starting from 43******** through which the service request was raised so that we can check the details and provide the best possible resolution at the earliest as per Samsung Policy.

Warm Regards,
Mukul,
Samsung Customer Support

Now how do I can provide job sheet 🤔 cause I don't pay and since it out of warranty can be go there and say to samsung service center write me up a complaint number?
You seem very naive 😉 despite having tons of Samsung Devices. I don't have any. 🤣

No worries, I am here to help as much as I can.

Just go to Samsung Service Center ask for job sheet (they will mention the problem and all for your device), they will fill up and give it you. If they show any kind of tantrums show them this proof and threaten to complaint to Customer Support, Service Head & CEO.

You're good to go.

Last edited:
This problem is not new to Samsung displays. Started happening since S20. Infact a lot of Apple devices too had this problem since they used Samsung displays in their phones.

The problem is not with the actual display but the flex cable that connects motherboard and the display. It can be fixed under ₹4k in some shops that know the job. Search on internet and you'll find a few if this escalation thing doesn't work out.

PS: even S24 has this problem. I stopped buying Samsung phones now. Cheap chinese/Indian alternatives works gr8. Been using Lava Agni 2 for 1.5 years without any issues.

This problem is not new to Samsung displays. Started happening since S20. Infact a lot of Apple devices too had this problem since they used Samsung displays in their phones.

The problem is not with the actual display but the flex cable that connects motherboard and the display. It can be fixed under ₹4k in some shops that know the job. Search on internet and you'll find a few if this escalation thing doesn't work out.

PS: even S24 has this problem. I stopped buying Samsung phones now. Cheap chinese/Indian alternatives works gr8. Been using Lava Agni 2 for 1.5 years without any issues.
Is this a special feature of their flagship phones like S series or even applicable to thier mid range M series as well?
I am planning to buy M55 5g , hence the question..

I thought until now this issue is the patent of OP phones as I was considering buyin OP 12 R...

Not sure where to go now..

Is this a special feature of their flagship phones like S series or even applicable to thier mid range M series as well?
I am planning to buy M55 5g , hence the question..

I thought until now this issue is the patent of OP phones as I was considering buyin OP 12 R...

Not sure where to go now..
Display itself might be an innovation of Samsung but the parts comes from China and thats why even some of the Oneplus phones had this problem, just not sure which models. I think majority of these manufacturers buy parts from Chinese companies.

Honestly, there's no way to know what phones might have this issue. That's why, buy phones that u r ok to run for 2 years or so.

Honestly, there's no way to know what phones might have this issue. That's why, buy phones that u r ok to run for 2 years or so.
This my first underlying principle, don't spend fortune , spend reasonable amount and replace it in two years. Hence bought m33 and trying to replace it with m35.
But this year I thought I will go a step above but this green line issue is making me to think too hard.
Thanks

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per our discussion over the call, this is to inform you that we can not cater for your request for free-of-cost repair as your product is out of warranty. As per Samsung guidelines and policies, the repair of your device will be on a chargeable basis.

If you have any concerns/queries related to Samsung products, you can contact us anytime. We assure to you provide the best of our services.

so service head is like not happening bro. inrespective how many device you hold! won't be giving you free replacement now would email to CEO in day or two.

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per our discussion over the call, this is to inform you that we can not cater for your request for free-of-cost repair as your product is out of warranty. As per Samsung guidelines and policies, the repair of your device will be on a chargeable basis.

If you have any concerns/queries related to Samsung products, you can contact us anytime. We assure to you provide the best of our services.

so service head is like not happening bro. inrespective how many device you hold! won't be giving you free replacement now would email to CEO in day or two.
If ye samsung head se aaya toh, customer support karke greeting kyu kar rahe?

Warranty ka baat toh tab aata na physical damages ya internal koi issues without the fault of Samsung, like manufacturing defects wagerah nahi rehta...

Lekin green line issues toh Samsung ka unstable update ka bajah se aaya hai na, green line toh update ke baad hi aaya hai, unhone khud accept kiya hai dusre model sab ke liye and different users/customer same chiz report kar rakha hai...

Wo khud responsible hai phone damage karne ke liye toh iss tarah haat kaise utha sakta, unfair trade practice ke andar mein aaya, warranty khtam ho jaye aur ek unstable update dalke phone kharab kardo aur haat upar karlo ki warranty nahi hai so repair free mein nahi ho sakta, taaki customer firse mobile kharde, also lagta nahi hai ki e-mail dhang se padha bhi ek generic sa template reply send kar diya...

Suggest you to put some disclaimer line in introduction, to read your e-mail thoroughly and reply covering all the concerns raised in detail ask CEO desk to refrain from giving a template robotic reply

And when it will be towards your ITR ???
.oh it must be Oct 31
no i meant half of day went toward Budget from 11 : 50 am to 12: 40 cause CA were like shhhhh let me listen while i was like alright and then lunch and then some of my work and then again tax payment cause i have credential to pay through netbanking, wanted to pay via cc and not netbanking all milestone were complete already in amex so paid via netbanking so can we pay tax using our cc of our either of parent's?

Reactions: SSV
no i meant half of day went toward Budget from 11 : 50 am to 12: 40 cause CA were like shhhhh let me listen while i was like alright and then lunch and then some of my work and then again tax payment cause i have credential to pay through netbanking, wanted to pay via cc and not netbanking all milestone were complete already in amex so paid via netbanking so can we pay tax using our cc of our either of parent's?
Heard Canara is allowing.

Got a green line on S22 ultra today. It's out of warranty.
Is S22 ultra covered under free one time screen replacement program??

Back