• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S22 Green Line issue And Samsung Watch 5

Got a green line on S22 ultra today. It's out of warranty.
Is S22 ultra covered under free one time screen replacement program??

yes it is. till 30th sep or 30 october.

Dad's S22 ultra got the White line issue somehow (Issue: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S22-ultra-white-line-issue/td-p/14575590)

Can you please share if this is covered as well ?

No Physical damages but as I am in tier 3 town, I don't expect much from local service centers. If you have any tweet/proof of samsung giving free screen replacement, then kindly share so that I can visit service center with all proofs

Founds following in thread kindly try

A trick which i used was rather than switching from 120hz to 60hz, the issue is with the charger. Replace the 45w with a 25w and ull see the line goes away after a while.

Founds following in thread kindly try

A trick which i used was rather than switching from 120hz to 60hz, the issue is with the charger. Replace the 45w with a 25w and ull see the line goes away after a while.
My dad use only the official 25w charger (with box cable) and nothing else... still he got the white line issue

Guys, this has been discussed multiple times. Just for clarification, this issue is because of known hardware fault (flex cable) and Samsung knows about it. Its been there since S20 era. Samsung is providing free screen replacement to specific models but I don't have a communication handy as I don't own a Samsung phone anymore. Just google it out. I'm sure you'll find it.

Back