• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung FLIP5 5g for effectively 76k

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will it be a wise decision?
Depends on how flexible you are and how much time you can give to your phone initially when you switch.
Android has a ton of settings that you'll need to set according to your use.

It has worked for me so far. In 3-4 days I got settled and got used to it. Tbh, it is not very very different. S23 is a great phone. If not for the compact size, check the Ultra. 2x better than any other phone right now.

I'll say again if your use is limited to camera and social media and you don't want to put much effort or are not interested in customisations, the iPhone 15 would be a better choice, but if you want to try something new S23 would be a good option and worth the switch.

Also, check local offline mobile shops. They are offering much further discounts than the Samsung upgrade discount. Might even discount the GST amount.

Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Croma is offering Fold 5 at 123000. Is that a good offer? This is without any exchange of old phone.

Dharm

TF Premier
If anyone is looking to buy Flip5, Samsung is running some pre-order discounts. There is 5k INR coupon discount applied upfront. If you use edge browser, it finds another coupon for 750 INR, FLIPFOLD750. There is 8K INR discount on using HDFC credit card. If you use the no cost emi option of 18 months, then it would be another discount of 10K INR. Final price would be 76231 INR. If you are looking to buy this device, I think this is a great deal. Also, kinda shows how useless the Samsung cobranded cards with axis are, HDFC is still giving better discounts on Samsung products.

1690947887067.png
Can we use hdfc emi trick on upcoming s24 ultra? I am thinking to buy one?

Can we cancel emi ourselves on hdfc portal?

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Can we use hdfc emi trick on upcoming s24 ultra? I am thinking to buy one?
Should be able to. Last I used was in nov, and at that time it worked.

Can we cancel emi ourselves on hdfc portal?
Yes. On mycards you can cancel the loan quite easily. Make sure to try it after 24hrs have passed since it showed up in mycards portal. Usually takes 2-3 business days.