• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung FLIP5 5g for effectively 76k

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For anyone who is waiting to pull the trigger from iOS to samsung, just get the Samsung already. I got the Fold 5 on Sunday (after 13 years of iOS btw) and I have not been this happy with a phone since 2014. In 3 days of use (some might consider this as the honeymoon period) I can 💯 percent say that this is better.

If your use is limited to social media and camera you can stick to the iPhone but in all other aspects this UI and phone is absolutely better.

PS- I am talking about the Fold 5/S23U category of phones ONLY.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sir loot batao 😢... Samjha nahi theek se.
There’s an upgrade offer going on in offline stores like Reliance digital, Croma, Samsung stores where they are giving you a ₹9000 store discount (for fold5) and they have named it as the “Upgrade offer”.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Loot kahan hai Samsung Store pe jao negotiate karo

Upgrade offer main woh handset nahi lete hain apne end se additional discount dete hain bas wohi hai upgrade offer 😄
Matlab, S23 Ultra pe iPhone 14 exchange karu to 40-50k discount milega but phone nahi lega?? 😳

I had a query, if I am using someones Millenia card for instant discount on a Samsung Phone, discount is being granted. But will 5% cashback also be given to the cardholder?

gowthamv

TF Premier
For anyone who is waiting to pull the trigger from iOS to samsung, just get the Samsung already. I got the Fold 5 on Sunday (after 13 years of iOS btw) and I have not been this happy with a phone since 2014. In 3 days of use (some might consider this as the honeymoon period) I can 💯 percent say that this is better.

If your use is limited to social media and camera you can stick to the iPhone but in all other aspects this UI and phone is absolutely better.

PS- I am talking about the Fold 5/S23U category of phones ONLY.
Thinking of switching from iPhone 12 to Samsung S23.(iOS to Android preferably). Compact size is my first priority.

And the exchange discount offered by Samsung is quite generous and that is what making my mind to switch.

Will it be a wise decision?