• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Galaxy Flip 4 at 72k

Slayer

TF Legend
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If anyone wanted to buy a Samsung Flip 4 and thought it was overpriced then i think it's a very good deal now
Ofcourse you would have to buy the charger separately but for 72k i think it's a steal considering it's all current gen hardware and the phone is like 1 month old.
Additionally you can buy it for 68.5k if you have amazon pay cc or the new sbi cashback cc

Link to buy the phone

If anyone wanted to buy a Samsung Flip 4 and thought it was overpriced then i think it's a very good deal now
Ofcourse you would have to buy the charger separately but for 72k i think it's a steal considering it's all current gen hardware and the phone is like 1 month old.
Additionally you can buy it for 68.5k if you have amazon pay cc or the new sbi cashback cc

Link to buy the phone
Why there is such a price difference? Can we trust the seller?

Bro I don't know why that sounds as a SCAM.
Because of if you just type Z Flip 4 on Amazon they all show prices around 90k and that seller has lifetime ratings of only 2.
-Owner of Z Flip 4

Attachments

• 1662925907720.png
    1662925907720.png
    175 KB · Views: 30
Bro I don't know why that sounds as a SCAM.
Because of if you just type Z Flip 4 on Amazon they all show prices around 90k and that seller has lifetime ratings of only 2.
-Owner of Z Flip 4
If you click on the New from (N) tab/button then you can see other sellers and their pricing and choose whichever one you like

If you click on the New from (N) tab/button then you can see other sellers and their pricing and choose whichever one you like
Still, its like too good to be true.
Samsung Z Flip 3 had the same price even before two days prior to launch of Z Flip 4. Something is fishy that's all.

I bought a Pixel 6 on Amazon in a similar way. Pixel 6 has not been launched in India, no warranty on this phone. Sup I was extra scared.

I simply called Amazon customer care and asked them to verify seller. They confirmed that seller was genuine, and order was fulfilled by Amazon so I can always raise complaints easily.
Moreover, they also said that the seller has huge stock, which means the probability of defective pieces is low.

With the confirmation, I bought Pixel 6 for 40k.

I bought a Pixel 6 on Amazon in a similar way. Pixel 6 has not been launched in India, no warranty on this phone. Sup I was extra scared.

I simply called Amazon customer care and asked them to verify seller. They confirmed that seller was genuine, and order was fulfilled by Amazon so I can always raise complaints easily.
Moreover, they also said that the seller has huge stock, which means the probability of defective pieces is low.

With the confirmation, I bought Pixel 6 for 40k.
When did you buy the Pixel 6
Right now prices are atleast 44k

I bought Pixel 6. it was priced at 44k. But I got an extra 2.5k discount on using Slice card (under an offer). I guess Amazon ICICI would give a similar 5% cashback.

Moreover, I exchanged a super old Redmi Note 4. For that I got another 2.5k.

So, finally it cost 39k.

I bought Pixel 6. it was priced at 44k. But I got an extra 2.5k discount on using Slice card (under an offer). I guess Amazon ICICI would give a similar 5% cashback.

Moreover, I exchanged a super old Redmi Note 4. For that I got another 2.5k.

So, finally it cost 39k.
Pixel 6 at 40k or iPhone 13 at 50-52k or Flip 4 at 58k ?
Which one would you go for and why

Pixel 6 at 40k or iPhone 13 at 50-52k or Flip 4 at 58k ?
Which one would you go for and why
Interesting question. I have used all three phones.

My preferred usage - small phone, great camera, at least 1 day battery life, smooth UI. If possible, great integration with my work laptop to transfer files etc.

Personal preference - iPhone 13 at 50k. Small phone. Great camera. Decent battery life. Great integration with my work Mac and personal iPad.

Flip 4 - great phone, but I don't like Samsung UI much. Also, tiny battery.

Pixel 6 - huge. Great phone, but huge and heavy for me.

Interesting question. I have used all three phones.

My preferred usage - small phone, great camera, at least 1 day battery life, smooth UI. If possible, great integration with my work laptop to transfer files etc.

Personal preference - iPhone 13 at 50k. Small phone. Great camera. Decent battery life. Great integration with my work Mac and personal iPad.

Flip 4 - great phone, but I don't like Samsung UI much. Also, tiny battery.

Pixel 6 - huge. Great phone, but huge and heavy for me.
Same boat as you
Have macbook pro as my work laptop and so many people around me have iPhones and macs

Features like airdrop and other things (not sure what else but someone feel free to add) works really well
Reduced using my personal windows laptop as i don't game that much now

Use work mac to watch content most of the time

Last edited:
Back