• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saving account regarding,

Kamalraj

TF Buzz
Can anyone tell, which bank offers 0mab account on credit card, indus select account, on Legend card, I know this, if there is any other bank then tell me

Icici privilege account with 4L limit on CC

How easy is it to get that? I currently have a TRV-supported old type Privilege account. When my FD matures in a few months, can I remove the money and get a new Privilege account based on my APay CC (it qualifies)? I wonder if ICICI would try to deny it!

How easy is it to get that? I currently have a TRV-supported old type Privilege account. When my FD matures in a few months, can I remove the money and get a new Privilege account based on my APay CC (it qualifies)? I wonder if ICICI would try to deny it!
If you already have privilege account, there's nothing needed to be done. Just check in app if it is 0mab or not

If you already have privilege account, there's nothing needed to be done. Just check in app if it is 0mab or not

As per the old Privilege rules it's 0 MAB as long as the required TRV is maintained. When my FD matures after a few more months, I'll take out the money, so TRV would no longer be met. Hence the need for a new Privilege account (still keeping the old number) via the CC.

Actually the old Privilege TRV would still be maintained through some RBI bonds I have. Their webpage suggested that that should be enough. But when I asked them outright via email, they chose to remain non-committal for months! So finally I got fed up, and decided to limit my relationship with them in future to the bare minimum.

Because of their service quality, they had lost for ever a chance to gain a true Wealth customer!

Back