• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BALANCE TRANSFER

Pankajkr09

TF Buzz
I have two sbi card one is 2 years old and another one is 5 months old. I recently got to know that balance transfer offer is not available in my second card. Have anyone get balance transfer offer on their second card. If yes after how many months you got the offer. Also mention if anything related like credit utilisation ratio, cibil score,etc

I have two sbi card one is 2 years old and another one is 5 months old. I recently got to know that balance transfer offer is not available in my second card. Have anyone get balance transfer offer on their second card. If yes after how many months you got the offer. Also mention if anything related like credit utilisation ratio, cibil score,etc
No you can connect customer care again they will help you with transfer of limit. May be the person who picked up did not know. I had similar thing and I left it but later came to know this is still possible and called them and transferred it.

No you can connect customer care again they will help you with transfer of limit. May be the person who picked up did not know. I had similar thing and I left it but later came to know this is still possible and called them and transferred it.
It is showing no offer in my sbi card app. Can I still contact customer care and transfer?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-17-06-40-18-843_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-06-40-18-843_com.ge.capital.konysbiapp.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
You want credit limit transfer from one of your SBI card to other SBI card or you really want balance transfer offer https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/benefits/lower-interest-option/balance-transfer.page ?

Back