• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL OCTANE LTF

Ccgeek11

TF Select
Just wanted to share that I am able to convert my 3 years old SBI BPCL OCTANE into LTF card. Just one polite and humble mail, they responded positively.
Got inspired from @TechnoFino post, where he said “As a customer, you can ask for anything from your bank. If you don't ask for something, the bank isn't going to offer it to you on their own”

Attachments

• IMG_1517.webp
    IMG_1517.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1516.webp
    IMG_1516.webp
    133.9 KB · Views: 673
Been using this for 8 months now, pretty good card for fuel spends. Got it converted to Rupay variant too... will be easily crossing 2lac spends for waiver this year, will ask for LTF next year.

Been using this for 8 months now, pretty good card for fuel spends. Got it converted to Rupay variant too... will be easily crossing 2lac spends for waiver this year, will ask for LTF next year.
Where are you spending on for non fuel spends? Is this card better rewarding for non fuel spends than other cards you have?

Where are you spending on for non fuel spends? Is this card better rewarding for non fuel spends than other cards you have?
For grocery / dining… 10 RP on 100 spent … good if you want to accumulate points for fuel voucher redemption …& if converted to rupay variant then for general upi transaction can additionally help you achieve 2L milestone for fee waiver .

My request has been rejected. Anyways I have crossed 2L spends. Will try to convert it to LTF next year.
requested LTF yesterday and got rejected today
Don't try to convert LTF if you cross the 2L threshold or in the 1st year wait for at least a year before requesting.
I also crossed 4L in my SBI CB, next month is renewal but will wait for another year before requesting LTF.

Back