• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL OCTANE LTF

Ccgeek11

TF Select
Just wanted to share that I am able to convert my 3 years old SBI BPCL OCTANE into LTF card. Just one polite and humble mail, they responded positively.
Got inspired from @TechnoFino post, where he said “As a customer, you can ask for anything from your bank. If you don't ask for something, the bank isn't going to offer it to you on their own”

Attachments

• IMG_1517.webp
    IMG_1517.webp
    122.7 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG_1516.webp
    IMG_1516.webp
    133.9 KB · Views: 673
I have been using this card since last 8 months and purchased fuel from multiple petrol pumps. But for only one purchase I got reward points that too after many followups.
Please edit "this card" to Axis IOCL. I have deleted my post. Now it seems you are talking about BPCL octane not providing rewards for last 8 months

I am talking about my Axis IOCL. Not about BPCL Octane.
Yeah that's what. You were replying about Axis IOCL because I asked you why it is no use. Before you replied, I deleted the question I asked. So, now when someone reads the post from top they will think you are talking negative about BPCL Octane card.

Yeah that's what. You were replying about Axis IOCL because I asked you why it is no use. Before you replied, I deleted the question I asked. So, now when someone reads the post from top they will think you are talking negative about BPCL Octane card.
oh man i thought he is talking about BPCL Octane. What a mess :hehe: :hehe: :ROFLMAO:

Back