• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card application stuck?

src223

TF Select
I applied for SBI cashback card. (I know the chances are slim to none.)

I already have an SBI IRCTC card.

When I check the application status, I get this:

Screenshot_20230403-212548.png

At the bottom I get a "Complete Application" button, which asks me to book an appointment. I have already booked appointment on Saturday and today (Monday), but no one is coming to do my KYC.

Screenshot_20230403-212616.png

I called customer care today and they said the application is with the backend team and they will reach out for additional information.

So I am not sure if I should continue to try to get an appointment or just let it be.

No I'm saying about sbi card app. It's not opening for me from morning
Yes
card application for my mother's phone working like charm.....she is 6 figure salary earner has 22 years sbi relationship with home loan plus (od loan going on)completed before time track record.....i think she might have 790+ score on her cibil when we applied applied octance card for disel car...card got approved with 3 lakh limit on agent screen at branch and got card within 5 days and saving like crazy 100+ of bharat gas cylinder and almost 400+ on furel every month...

I got my SBI Card AFTER 45 days.

For close to 30 days, there is absolute stillness. Online data submission done, dox uploaded, CIBIL hit n other jobs done, verification n biometrics done - all in 2 days time. Then, there is a month-long lull.

Then, two verification calls from Gurgaon n Chennai. And, GOT THE CARD via DTDC in 7 days. Tracking availabile. So, not perturbed.

Wondered why that 30-day cooling period ?

UNCTAD Policy ?

(under no circumstances, take any decision - UNCTAD)

these all are agents sending mail if you click they will know who clicked so will call you so it is a way to filter out people who does not want the card would not click and they can save themselves of continuous denial of card and target specific audiance.

Back