• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card application stuck?

src223

TF Select
I applied for SBI cashback card. (I know the chances are slim to none.)

I already have an SBI IRCTC card.

When I check the application status, I get this:

Screenshot_20230403-212548.png

At the bottom I get a "Complete Application" button, which asks me to book an appointment. I have already booked appointment on Saturday and today (Monday), but no one is coming to do my KYC.

Screenshot_20230403-212616.png

I called customer care today and they said the application is with the backend team and they will reach out for additional information.

So I am not sure if I should continue to try to get an appointment or just let it be.

I applied for a cash card on December 13th and completed KYC via Digilocker, as well as the verification through a bank debit of 1 Rs. The application displays my card limit and indicates to wait for 12-24 hours for application validation. However, despite waiting for four days, there has been no communication from the customer support team. I continuously receive messages stating I am "1 step away" from getting the Preferred card, but when I click the link to submit OTP, it again prompts me to wait for 12-24 hours for application validation.

I have filed a complaint with X and reached out to customer support, but unfortunately, there has been no resolution. They advised me to wait for 21 working days. Any suggestions on how to proceed in this situation would be appreciated. Thank you.

I applied for a cash card on December 13th and completed KYC via Digilocker, as well as the verification through a bank debit of 1 Rs. The application displays my card limit and indicates to wait for 12-24 hours for application validation. However, despite waiting for four days, there has been no communication from the customer support team. I continuously receive messages stating I am "1 step away" from getting the Preferred card, but when I click the link to submit OTP, it again prompts me to wait for 12-24 hours for application validation.

I have filed a complaint with X and reached out to customer support, but unfortunately, there has been no resolution. They advised me to wait for 21 working days. Any suggestions on how to proceed in this situation would be appreciated. Thank you.
I applied on nov 18. Kyc completed but still in processing and when complain about this they said they will provide update by Jan 11 2024.

My Cashback Card Application was Seamless and I hold no prior relationship with the bank.

Applied on 16 December (a week after I turned 25 , earlier application was declined for the same); Received Application details over text with tentative limit. But application was still pending as I chose Vkyc option; CIBIL hit.
18 December : Received link for Vkyc; same day Agent called me saying your card is approved and you need to complete the vkyc asap; completed the vkyc.
19 December : Call from same agent , confirmed the details ; NESL esign done; application submission text received; Another verification call from Indore received.
20 December : Address Verification call from Gurgaon; No Physical Verification done .
21 December : Received Approval message early morning with upper limit of the tentative limit bracket sent earlier.

Application process was pretty simple and without hiccups, although I was preparing for the worst ( application stuck for months ).

I applied for SBI cashback card. (I know the chances are slim to none.)

I already have an SBI IRCTC card.

When I check the application status, I get this:

View attachment 13380

At the bottom I get a "Complete Application" button, which asks me to book an appointment. I have already booked appointment on Saturday and today (Monday), but no one is coming to do my KYC.

View attachment 13381

I called customer care today and they said the application is with the backend team and they will reach out for additional information.

So I am not sure if I should continue to try to get an appointment or just let it be.
My Experience with SBI Cashback Card:

On 8th December 2023 i had applied for this card through sprint page
Completed kyc through digilocker and bank ₹1 credit.
Instantly received the Card Approved message on screen and card is also displayed on SBI Card app.
Previously holding the Paytm SBI Credit Card.

My card application rejected by their internal policy

Back