• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CARD limit reduced/decreased issue

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello 🤗

I know there are already many threads on same topic, so I won't bore you anymore. Kya matlab sirf badge badhane ke liye post kara hai😭 🤣

Let's get straight to the point ☝🏻

Starter - Limit got reduced by half.
86k to 40k

Main course --

1. I recently got it converted to LTF
2. Card is purely 13 months old only.
3. Got approved for prime earlier, but downgraded to Simply Click (ifykyk)
4. I am not fulfilling any of the criteria mentioned by @TechnoFino for decrease in credit limit.
4.1 No change in my CIBIL score from last 90 days
4.2 No new cards/loan issued in past 6 months. So, no over leverage also**
4.3 Delay - Wo kya hota hai

4.4 No financial problem in IND🇮🇳 as of 10th May 2024🙏🏻
4.5 Misuse - Hai kya SimplyClick me misuse krne ko 🤡

My query is - Has anyone got their limit re-instated after this fiasco, if yes "bata de bhai, dua milegi"

*Already sent a dhamki mail💌

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_221226.jpg
    IMG_20240510_221226.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 236

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Hello 🤗

I know there are already many threads on same topic, so I won't bore you anymore. Kya matlab sirf badge badhane ke liye post kara hai😭 🤣

86k to 40k

Main course --

4. I am not fulfilling any of the criteria mentioned by @TechnoFino for decrease in credit limit.

My query is - Has anyone got their limit re-instated after this fiasco, if yes "bata de bhai, dua milegi"

One of my friend got his SimplySave limit decreased from 243k to 113k.

He has tried everything from customer care to PNO. No results.
They all are saying the same thing that this is due to periodic review by their algorithm and they can't do anything.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello 🤗

86k to 40k

Main course --

My friend has an SBI SimplyClick Credit Card. He has been using it for a year with a very low credit limit of 32K.

He was waiting for a credit limit increase offer from SBI because he has had good spending on his card. The recent bill generated was for 24K.

However, SBI surprised him with a limit decrease offer instead of an increase. His limit got decreased to 20K from 32K. 🥲

I'm still in shock. They reduced the credit limit of a card that already had the lowest limit. He has lakhs on other cards like HDFC.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My friend has an SBI SimplyClick Credit Card. He has been using it for a year with a very low credit limit of 32K.

He was waiting for a credit limit increase offer from SBI because he has had good spending on his card. The recent bill generated was for 24K.

However, SBI surprised him with a limit decrease offer instead of an increase. His limit got decreased to 20K from 32K. 🥲

I'm still in shock. They reduced the credit limit of a card that already had the lowest limit. He has lakhs on other cards like HDFC.
He tried everything, but nothing worked. Then he raised a card closure request. The retention team tried so hard to not let him close the card.

They were telling him the limit would be increased in 1 month (maybe false promises), but he demanded an instant limit increase, for which they asked for ITR, but he didn't have it. So finally, the card has been closed.

tenor.gif

Anupama_Jha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He tried everything, but nothing worked. Then he raised a card closure request. The retention team tried so hard to not let him close the card.

They were telling him the limit would be increased in 1 month (maybe false promises), but he demanded an instant limit increase, for which they asked for ITR, but he didn't have it. So finally, the card has been closed.

tenor.gif
Even after sharing ITR, my limit never got increased. And now today, they gave me surprise 🫢
Tried atleast 4-5 times.

Hello 🤗

86k to 40k

Main course --

Same story here. My limitof my elite card was 5 Lakhs which got reduced to 2.5 Lakhs. Written them so many times and everytime they stated the same reason. Finally decided to close the card down. There are many better cards in the market, they can have theirs.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello 🤗

86k to 40k

Main course --

Two probable reasons
1) Downgrade of Prime to Simply Click
Or
2) Simply Click itself...

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Sailing in the same boat! Having 15K limit in Simply Click while my cashback card has 3L. 10 month old card. Tried everything from cc to pno. Planning to close it before renewal.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey, not mentioning the full name of SBI cashback card is an insult.

Say, SBI Cashback credit card, world's best credit card Ever Ever Ever Ever....
However,
It cant beat Master Card AXIS NEO and MASETER CARD AXIS MY ZONE ... Ever Ever Ever
;) 🪓 🪓 🪓