• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CARD limit reduced/decreased issue

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello 🤗

I know there are already many threads on same topic, so I won't bore you anymore. Kya matlab sirf badge badhane ke liye post kara hai😭 🤣

Let's get straight to the point ☝🏻

Starter - Limit got reduced by half.
86k to 40k

Main course --

1. I recently got it converted to LTF
2. Card is purely 13 months old only.
3. Got approved for prime earlier, but downgraded to Simply Click (ifykyk)
4. I am not fulfilling any of the criteria mentioned by @TechnoFino for decrease in credit limit.
4.1 No change in my CIBIL score from last 90 days
4.2 No new cards/loan issued in past 6 months. So, no over leverage also**
4.3 Delay - Wo kya hota hai

4.4 No financial problem in IND🇮🇳 as of 10th May 2024🙏🏻
4.5 Misuse - Hai kya SimplyClick me misuse krne ko 🤡

My query is - Has anyone got their limit re-instated after this fiasco, if yes "bata de bhai, dua milegi"

*Already sent a dhamki mail💌

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_221226.jpg
    IMG_20240510_221226.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 299
I got a limit of 20K on SBI CB card, after card activation I transferred my 4L limit from Simply Click to CB now my CB has a limit of 4.2L.

My question is will they reduce my limit for Cashback Card? As my spending is not that much

Should I transfer the limit back to Simply Click card?

Simply Click 5 months old
CB recent one.

My friend has an SBI SimplyClick Credit Card. He has been using it for a year with a very low credit limit of 32K.

He was waiting for a credit limit increase offer from SBI because he has had good spending on his card. The recent bill generated was for 24K.

However, SBI surprised him with a limit decrease offer instead of an increase. His limit got decreased to 20K from 32K. 🥲

I'm still in shock. They reduced the credit limit of a card that already had the lowest limit. He has lakhs on other cards like HDFC.
Just close the card. No need to deal with these retards

I got a limit of 20K on SBI CB card, after card activation I transferred my 4L limit from Simply Click to CB now my CB has a limit of 4.2L.

My question is will they reduce my limit for Cashback Card? As my spending is not that much

Should I transfer the limit back to Simply Click card?

Simply Click 5 months old
CB recent one.
Maintain 60:40 ratio between both cards.

Trimming depends upon luck.

Btw, how you got so much limit with SBI?

Soon after the launch of SBI Cashback Card, I applied it for my wife and got it with 10k limit ( her first card). After 6 months, the limit was automatically increased to 25k and since then nothing.
Requested a credit limit increase for her, send documents 3-4 times, exchanged emails and finally after 3 weeks of constant follow-up her credit card limit was increased to 1 lac.

Soon after the launch of SBI Cashback Card, I applied it for my wife and got it with 10k limit ( her first card). After 6 months, the limit was automatically increased to 25k and since then nothing.
Requested a credit limit increase for her, send documents 3-4 times, exchanged emails and finally after 3 weeks of constant follow-up her credit card limit was increased to 1 lac.
Which email ID?? When ever I send they are sending standard replies back.

To me they always said either documents not received or documents are not in order.
And I kept sending them same set, but bank account statement updated to current date.
All documents self attested and scanned.

Reactions: BVC
Back