• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi card team has gone to deep sleep......[ regarding sbi cashback card application]

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Applied on 13th sept...

Vkyc and esign and 1st verification call...all on 19th sept after complaint to customer care...

AFter that...no communication....no sms..no email...no calls......status on online tracking shows...ur card is being processed....

MAny people,s card got delivered still the status showing application in process....so not a reliable way to track....

Have you checked your application status on corporate link?
Yes...i have stated that in original post..that its says...card under processing...but some peole have commented that card has been delivered to them still for them its showing there as processing...not a reliable way to track...customer care has only one statement.....21 days waiting...

Yes...i have stated that in original post..that its says...card under processing...but some peole have commented that card has been delivered to them still for them its showing there as processing...not a reliable way to track...customer care has only one statement.....21 days waiting...
Mine application status is showing in process but it is showing approved on corporate application tracking page.

Last edited:
Applied on 13th sept...

Vkyc and esign and 1st verification call...all on 19th sept after complaint to customer care...

AFter that...no communication....no sms..no email...no calls......status on online tracking shows...ur card is being processed....

MAny people,s card got delivered still the status showing application in process....so not a reliable way to track....
Similar situation here. Applied on 14th though.

Track corporate application https://www.sbicard.com/en/corporate/track.page

Works for normal application too
Thanks... here it says...

Thank You !Dear Applicant, Your application is pending at your end for consent. Please log-in through the link received on your registered Email ID and action accordingly. Once you provide your consent, we will initiate the application processing further.

Not sure what this is though. I haven't received any other emails from SBI.

Thanks... here it says...

Thank You !Dear Applicant, Your application is pending at your end for consent. Please log-in through the link received on your registered Email ID and action accordingly. Once you provide your consent, we will initiate the application processing further.

Not sure what this is though. I haven't received any other emails from SBI.
Did you provide all the information after this?

1664822447704.png

It means that your e-sign on NSDL is pending. You would have received an SMS and Email from NSDL for e-sign. You will have to e-sign on NSDL link using your Aadhaar OTP for e-KYC. If not received, then call the SBI agent who called you for your application and request to send e-sign NSDL link on mobile to proceed further.
Thanks very much... Just did this. The person who had called me said I should expect to receive another verification call... Nothing about verifying through this nesl. I had been getting these emails daily and ignoring them.

Applied on 13th sept...

I also want to apply for this card. I already have SimplyClick and BPCL. Got BPCL in July this year. Thinking of closing SimplyClick and applying this card.

Any chances of getting this card via Sprint?

I also want to apply for this card. I already have SimplyClick and BPCL. Got BPCL in July this year. Thinking of closing SimplyClick and applying this card.

You may try.
One friend having simlysave applied for cashback yesterday. Surprisingly, he got approval and generated virtual card instantly.

They are rejecting applications of people having simplyclick......u can see the original post of sbi cashback card...

So complained to nodal officer.......

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 6/10/2022 regarding Card Related.

Application Related: We wish to inform you that we have taken note of your request as a service gesture with reference number xxxxxxx, we shall get the same resolved at the earliest, and the request taken is subject to approval.

We would be informing you by 17/10/2022 on the status of the same.

Hence, we request your kind co-operation with us in the interim.

Now waiting for a personalised rejection sms....😁🤑

So complained to nodal officer.......

Warm Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 6/10/2022 regarding Card Related.

Application Related: We wish to inform you that we have taken note of your request as a service gesture with reference number xxxxxxx, we shall get the same resolved at the earliest, and the request taken is subject to approval.

We would be informing you by 17/10/2022 on the status of the same.

Hence, we request your kind co-operation with us in the interim.

Now waiting for a personalised rejection sms....😁🤑
Forget it and try after 3-4 months when the rush has vastly come down. I am also doing the same. No point in even attempting to get this card given the timeline of the release.

Back