• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card unable to change my email address

shivkumar

TF Select
I need some info.. my SBI credit card got delivered recently.. while filling the form the agent made a mistake in my email address..

I have setup login for the card both through website & app.. I am unable to change the email Id..

Can someone guide how can I do the same..

I need some info.. my SBI credit card got delivered recently.. while filling the form the agent made a mistake in my email address..

I have setup login for the card both through website & app.. I am unable to change the email Id..

Can someone guide how can I do the same..
Sbicard App
My profile->Contact Details
There is option in Sbicard to change your contact details

As you recently received your card
Please wait for 30 days then you will Able to change e-mail and mobile number very easily by just an OTP
(Personally verified and nodal confirmed)
Thanks for sharing.. will wait for 30 days..

If anyone is aware are we able to get credit card issues resolved by visiting the SBI local branch.. I just found the name embossed on the card has spelling mistake..

Last edited:
wanted to update here..

I had written email regarding changing my embossed name change. most probably my embossed name has been changed, as I have received SMS mentioning new ending 4 digits of card. Also when I login I find new 4 digit number.. today I also received courier tracking number..

my email for change of email address has been rejected. they want me write from the email address registered with them (to which I do not have access). hopefully after 30 days I will be able to do the same from the SBI App with SMS OTP..

if anyone has succeeded with another trick to change email address please do share..

30 days have passed.. am still unable to update the email through app & website..

I have sent email & escalated the same, also supplied all docs required in their format, still not done.. I think email won't help.,.

30 days have passed.. am still unable to update the email through app & website..

I have sent email & escalated the same, also supplied all docs required in their format, still not done.. I think email won't help.,.
Even i can't update my email ID from app. 45+ days since i activated card. Email ID section is blank for me.. Any update on your problem?

Even i can't update my email ID from app. 45+ days since i activated card. Email ID section is blank for me.. Any update on your problem?
Its still not resolved.. my card is also from around 45 days..

I am done with the customer service email.. they are of no help..

I guess we will have to wait for some more time before the security check is lifted..

please do keep this thread updated ..

Back