• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback approved a day before Magnus devaluation!

Hisoka

TF Ace
Finally after 4th try, my SBI Cashback application got approved instantly. I applied in September, Jan, April but got rejected every time. I just got a feeling that I should apply for this card and then…

The very next day the Magnus got devalued lol! Maybe SBI wanted me to apply for Magnus and use it before it gets trash 😌

5k/month capping is still decent along with the joining fees

Goodbye Magnus, Welcome Cashback!

Attachments

• IMG_3740.png
    IMG_3740.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 93
Congrats bro, but SBI has already trashed the same. Mostly people using it now to buy Amazon gift vouchers. I am not sure its worth to pay fee of 999+GST with current offerings.

I’ll transfer most of spends to this card. 2L can be easily spent on this card online and for that 10k Cashback is better than most cards 😅
Even if you are able to spend online Rs 24000 annually on eligible 5% cashback merchants through SBI Cashback card, you will cover up the annual fees.

Finally after 4th try, my SBI Cashback application got approved instantly. I applied in September, Jan, April but got rejected every time. I just got a feeling that I should apply for this card and then…

The very next day the Magnus got devalued lol! Maybe SBI wanted me to apply for Magnus and use it before it gets trash 😌

Do you have any other SBI card or SB account? How it was approved instantly?

Do you have any other SBI card or SB account? How it was approved instantly?
No account, but I’ve SimplyClick card. For some users it gets approved instantly but for most of them they show that user will call you for KYC and they take a lot of time processing the application. In my first 3 tries it was same case.

Signs Checo, Signs

Congratulations! I thought even you had a limit of 20k for this card. 😂 Just a heads up: try to avoid making any transactions between 8PM and 8AM because SBI tends to block the card, citing suspicious transactions. If this were to happen, you wouldn't be able to unblock it. 🤣
Why? This is very common time for transactions. Why would they think it’s suspicious

Back