• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CashBack Card : Optimal Usage Required

I suppose opening a thread was easier than searching the forum for answers. It's a straightforward 5% cashback card, so there are only two possibilities: either you receive the cashback, or you don't. 😂

Check this thread here:

And if you still have any more questions, please try searching first or ask in the relevant thread.

I suppose opening a thread was easier than searching the forum for answers. It's a straightforward 5% cashback card, so there are only two possibilities: either you receive the cashback, or you don't. 😂

Check this thread here:

And if you still have any more questions, please try searching first or ask in the relevant thread.
Lo OP bhai Prabhand ho gaya.
Bhagwaan apko reading skills prashad m de

Check this thread here:

You're Right... @Moderators Please Do Take A Note!

But Still An Optimal Usage Guide Is Better By @TechnoFino Sir.

Thanks,
Garv

Dear Technofino Community,

I Want All Of You To Please Make The Optimal Usage Guide For The SBI CashBack Card.

Best,
Garv
Optimal usage largely depends on spending pattern of an individual. In some cases the spending pattern may overlap with other individuals and in other cases it may be a distinct one ...
Essentially, you may follow the below principles which may guide you for the optimal usage of the card.
1) Understand the exclusion list of spends which are not qualified for 5% CB. You can obtain this list from the latest product guide from SBI card website
2) Try to spend more on the eligible spends until you reach the monthly CB ceiling of 5K. This means you can spend upto 1L. Using for more than 1L during a month is counter productive.
3) If you are not able spend upto 1L on 5% eligible spends, then you can start spending on 1% CB eligible spends until you reach the 5K ceiling
So, understanding the ineligible spends for 5% CB is key here to formulate an Optimal usage guide for your own typical spends..

Last edited:
Back