• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit card process

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.

Can I apply cashback card?
I have my aadhar linked with my father's number.
But my current number is separate one( which I use for normal banking purpose now).
Is it possible to apply cashback card with aadhar card details? OTP will come to my father's number but I will apply from my number.

Can I apply cashback card?
I have my aadhar linked with my father's number.
But my current number is separate one( which I use for normal banking purpose now).
Is it possible to apply cashback card with aadhar card details? OTP will come to my father's number but I will apply from my number.
Yes, no problem; but make sure you have access to the aadhaar otp.
If this is your first card then apply via affiliate sites to recover joining fees.

Reactions: NCD
NO, NO. Don't cancel the card, you can transfer limit from Simply Click to SBI Cashback through customer care.
SBI cancelled my application stop request directly without asking me 😂, after some time got a call from the SBI agent and he said he will be coming for kyc verification today, seems SBI wanted to give me the cashback card by any means 😂 😂 😂.

Will take it now and as suggested will transfer the CL if the limit given on CB card is less.

SBI cancelled my application stop request directly without asking me 😂, after some time got a call from the SBI agent and he said he will be coming for kyc verification today, seems SBI wanted to give me the cashback card by any means 😂 😂 😂.

Will take it now and as suggested will transfer the CL if the limit given on CB card is less.
One side they take 3 weeks or month to approve and reject without second thinking. Next time they chase you 🤣

Update:
Offline kyc done
Card got generated instantly
Limit offered is 20K
Called customer care to transfer the limit they said it will be done after 3 months wtf.
They called me and said, the card limit is not processing, so you need to split the amount. Do you want to let the system split the limit or set your preference. I chose to prefer the limit as per my needs.

Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.
1 Call for address Verification and Ta Da within 24 hours virtual. Card issued

Hi, Team
My mom has applied for sbi cashback cc 3 days back
She already hold 2 sbi cards (simplyclick(1.4L) and simplysave(80k))

after completion of application process they asked for 6 mons bank stmts (provided) and done vkyc

in whatsapp I received a msg related to card fee and tentative cc limit of 98k

What are the chances of approval and getting that 98k limit
her profile is good and close to over-leveraged category :ROFLMAO: SBI usually consider this more
so, what's ur thoughts on this?

Yes, got the card. Sadly they hey asked me to split the limit from my existing BPCL card. Now I am ended up with 1L in BPCL and 53K in SBI Cashback card
ok, My mother's application is still in the processing stage
applied on 17th Aug and Received 2 verification calls, and after that "11 working days msg" was rcvd on 21st Aug

she already has SimplySave rupay and Simplyclick
The tentative limit shown was 98k

Will there be any chance of rejection at this stage?

ok, My mother's application is still in the processing stage
applied on 17th Aug and Received 2 verification calls, and after that "11 working days msg" was rcvd on 21st Aug

she already has SimplySave rupay and Simplyclick
The tentative limit shown was 98k

Will there be any chance of rejection at this stage?
Low chance.. It should be approved in next 48hrs

Back