• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit card process

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.

ok, My mother's application is still in the processing stage
applied on 17th Aug and Received 2 verification calls, and after that "11 working days msg" was rcvd on 21st Aug

she already has SimplySave rupay and Simplyclick
The tentative limit shown was 98k

Will there be any chance of rejection at this stage?
Since you received 11 days message. There is less chances for rejection. Either you will receive approved msg or receive a call to split limit like in my case. Very less chance for rejection

Since you received 11 days message. There is less chances for rejection. Either you will receive approved msg or receive a call to split limit like in my case. Very less chance for rejection
Hi, Received a call today to split the limit
I've shared my pref with them

How long does it take to get approval after this?

I got the virtual card in SBI card app and card dispatched message on same day evening.
I don't know why they're taking more time for my mom's cc application
I told them to split the limit from my simplysave rupay cc but they reduced the said limit from simplclick

There's no update till then, No approval, and No virtual card The status is still under verification.

Mera kab hoga approve 😭😭😭 12 Aug ko Kiya hai apply sprint se . 4 din phle Tak koi call nhi sma nahi 4 din phele 2 calls esign link submit kr diya tha. 2 din phle 1 verification call aaya . Kal 1 verification call Miss Kiya mene . Aur aaj agent aake verification karke Gaya aur 9 days wala msg aayya hai 😢 . Pata nhi kab hoga approve. tentative limit 1L show Kiya tha . Octane hai already 1.25L limit ke sath
Update:
Got the approval msg today and card is visible in mobile app

Mera kab hoga approve 😭😭😭 12 Aug ko Kiya hai apply sprint se . 4 din phle Tak koi call nhi sma nahi 4 din phele 2 calls esign link submit kr diya tha. 2 din phle 1 verification call aaya . Kal 1 verification call Miss Kiya mene . Aur aaj agent aake verification karke Gaya aur 9 days wala msg aayya hai 😢 . Pata nhi kab hoga approve. tentative limit 1L show Kiya tha . Octane hai already 1.25L limit ke sath
Ask about ur application status on Twitter they will tell u the exact status
My mom's card was approved 3 days ago but till yesterday the status was not updated I asked their twitter team and they confirmed that the card was approved.

depending on ur profile they may call u to split the limit with your existing card but in ur case I think u will get limit separately bcoz it will be ur 2nd cc from sbi if u get it.
Good luck

Ask about ur application status on Twitter they will tell u the exact status
My mom's card was approved 3 days ago but till yesterday the status was not updated I asked their twitter team and they confirmed that the card was approved.

depending on ur profile they may call u to split the limit with your existing card but in ur case I think u will get limit separately bcoz it will be ur 2nd cc from sbi if u get it.
Good luck
Abhi call aaya sbi ka card limit set krne ke liye . Octane se 85k sbi cashback me transfer kra Diya 😢 . Octane me minimum 40k rkhna pdta hai esa bata Rahi thi . Chalo koi nahi 85k to sahi Mila 😍.

Wese bhi me octane close/transfer krne wala hu next year April me normal BPCL / simplysave me convert krunga

I applied yesterday, got call from an agent who first sent me ANUMATI link for bank account link consent, then shared vkyc link, completed vkyc, I already uploaded salary slips but again she sent document upload link in which she asked me to login via netbanking of salary account, asked few details address and all, finally a Aadhar e sign step, got the e signed application form, done.

What can I expect next?

I applied yesterday, got call from an agent who first sent me ANUMATI link for bank account link consent, then shared vkyc link, completed vkyc, I already uploaded salary slips but again she sent document upload link in which she asked me to login via netbanking of salary account, asked few details address and all, finally a Aadhar e sign step, got the e signed application form, done.

What can I expect next?
You can expect a final verification call.

What can I expect next?
u will receive 2 calls for verification and then approval msg if approved and virtual card will be generated

Planning to apply cashback card through branch. Do they ask for 3 months payslip for existing cc holders?

Note: Already holding bpcl basic varient with 64k limit( increased today from 36k to 64k )

Within few days u will get the approval there is very less chance of rejection now
Got one more call, the lady couldn’t speak properly. She asked current address, I said and she didn’t even say thing then asked where do I work and work address and I said then she asked if I know some random person she said some name. Then asked my designation and disconnected the call. She didn’t even acknowledge what I said.

Back