• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Credit card process

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,

Recently I have applied SBI Cashback Card
1. Completed the application online.
2. Got the call related to VKYC and Completed.
3. Got the E sign document and completed the e sign document.

What are the next process?

Do we have physical verification for SBI cards?
Any one let me know.

Got one more call, the lady couldn’t speak properly. She asked current address, I said and she didn’t even say thing then asked where do I work and work address and I said then she asked if I know some random person she said some name. Then asked my designation and disconnected the call. She didn’t even acknowledge what I said.
Asking abt a random person in a recorded line :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok, u may receive a final call from gurgaon

It took around 3-4 days for me to get virtual card
This time may vary for person to person
I got approval message 4 days back but still I am seeing below screen (which gives error after 99% and says we are facing issue generating virtual card please try later) on tracking status and also not received any link for e card. For esign doc need to do anything form our side, I got link to view and download esign document.

Attachments

• cashback card.webp
    cashback card.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
I got approval message 4 days back but still I am seeing below screen (which gives error after 99% and says we are facing issue generating virtual card please try later) on tracking status and also not received any link for e card. For esign doc need to do anything form our side, I got link to view and download esign document.
Wait for few more days
Everything was done from ur side sometimes it happens

Back