• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback instant approval : My experience and 2 questions on limit enhancement

Akash Topder

TF Premier
So I got SBI Cashback approved instantly in SBI sprint with a world class limit of 10k. Got the virtual card right away and it also start showing in SBI Card app. Had Simplyclick before with 56k limit and also had a saving account with them for 2+ years with minimal to average usage and very low MAB maintained. I am going to use a video by @TechnoFino to increase my limit using my HDFC Millennia which is not even 2 months old. Now my question is 1. Will SBI card accept a limit enhancement request just after the approval of card?
2. Can I use HDFC Millennia which is not even 2 months old even though the limit is quite good?

So I got SBI Cashback approved instantly in SBI sprint with a world class limit of 10k. Got the virtual card right away and it also start showing in SBI Card app. Had Simplyclick before with 56k limit and also had a saving account with them for 2+ years with minimal to average usage and very low MAB maintained. I am going to use a video by @TechnoFino to increase my limit using my HDFC Millennia which is not even 2 months old. Now my question is 1. Will SBI card accept a limit enhancement request just after the approval of card?
2. Can I use HDFC Millennia which is not even 2 months old even though the limit is quite good?
Instant approval included VIDEO KYC or it took KYC details from your existing CC relationship ?

Yeah existing SBI Card owners are getting SBI cashback fast but the limit is low.

Probably going to get rejected. I also had simplycick and BPCL when i first applied. They rejected without any CIBIL enquiry or anything. Then after 2 months I applied using alternate number and got 10K limit.
What you suggest ? Should I apply first time only with alternate number or start with my official number only ?

What you suggest ? Should I apply first time only with alternate number or start with my official number only ?
Well that is very hard to guess. Banks function in weird way. You can't really guess it. I'll say it boils down to the scenario that can you take a CIBIL enquiry and a potential small CIBIL hit in case it gets rejected. If you don't care about another enquiry and a small CIBIL hit then go for it.

Well that is very hard to guess. Banks function in weird way. You can't really guess it. I'll say it boils down to the scenario that can you take a CIBIL enquiry and a potential small CIBIL hit in case it gets rejected. If you don't care about another enquiry and a small CIBIL hit then go for it.
I'll proceed with my official number only, let's see what's in my fate 😂

No Vkyc. Happened so fast and smooth that I was surprised.
i have applied sbi card, bank declined the application i asked reason they told you have more liablity than your income what should i do i have 11 cards of others banks and one loan which is three years old. Remaining balance approx 1.7 L from 4 lakh before one year a applied it was declined due to negative filed verification now the problem i am facing appliaction instant declined

Back