• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got SBI Cashback Instantly

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey,
I had previously applied for sbi cashback and the agent kept calling me to verify and kept failing. Random calls etc. kept happening for a month and they rejected my card. I finally gave up and then got the hdfc swiggy card. Now today when I logged into internet banking, it showed that I'm eligible for pre approved credit cards, SBI cashback was one of them. I clicked apply and filled the form today afternoon.
Today evening itself I got the confirmation that my card is dispatched and also got a virtual card right away.
At first I thought I got scammed or something, but I checked and it was real. That was the fastest credit card application of my life.

EDIT: Some additional info:
This time, when I applied from the netbanking page, there was no KYC calls/video etc. There was a CIBIL enquiry though.
I have an RD with SBI. Have no prior SBI credit card. CIBIL Score was 789 at the time.

This is what it looked like in the netbanking page:
OGn4FUW.webp

Last edited:
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Wow! that came as a surprise. Never saw these floater messages in the past on website. Checked today, no floater add ;)

What was the welcome gift worth 5K* ??? as per the banner?
Forget 5000 in banner as people never get promised 500 Amazon voucher from SBI. These vouchers worth upto 5K are for those cards with more than 3000-5000+ Annual charges cards + as it is SBI there can be Manual Charges too by them until unless a feminism stricken woman converts it to Womanual charges. :ROFLMAO:

Someone told me also about 5000 welcome gift but did not get at all
Forget 5000 in banner as people never get promised 500 Amazon voucher from SBI. These vouchers worth upto 5K are for those cards with more than 3000-5000+ Annual charges cards + as it is SBI there can be Manual Charges too by them until unless a feminism stricken woman converts it to Womanual charges. :ROFLMAO:
As someone earlier in the thread mentioned, that welcome gift is for SBI elite card application (they're just mentioning the 5k gv that you normally get on sbi elite application)

The banner reads 'gift up to 5000 ', which in case of sbi cashback is 0.

As someone earlier in the thread mentioned, that welcome gift is for SBI elite card application (they're just mentioning the 5k gv that you normally get on sbi elite application)

The banner reads 'gift up to 5000 ', which in case of sbi cashback is 0.
I know it bro. Wasn't talking about cb card. My simply click issued in 2020 had this 500 amazon voucher offer but it never arrived. First txn was done 3 days after receiving card for Rs.22750. When approached them they said, offer is not available at all while website metnioned same. Even screenshots to them fetched nothing but I kept fighting and later they manually credited 500 as statement balance.

Can someone confirm, if I apply and complete the KYC process om the same day, will I instantly get card? I will apply via cashkaro and need this card urgently for a flight booking.

Can someone confirm, if I apply and complete the KYC process om the same day, will I instantly get card? I will apply via cashkaro and need this card urgently for a flight booking.
The process is different for every person, some gets the virtual card after netbanking verification, some after vkyc then after some days approved, some applications are sine die even after netbanking verification.
Just observation with my application.

The process is different for every person, some gets the virtual card after netbanking verification, some after vkyc then after some days approved, some applications are sine die even after netbanking verification.
Just observation with my application.
I got instantly rejected god knows why. Already have a plethora of cards.
Wanted this card for 50K spend on Indigo airlines :( for 5% CB

Back