• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback query

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi guys received last month statement today for my cb card and since it’s Sunday got time to scroll down and read the full statement
Observation is that annual fee is 9999 not 999 as mentioned in their website
Does anyone have clarity?
Actually in April first week the charges will take place wherever applicable
Fyf till March 31st ending this month

Attachments

• A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 171
Question:

I had applied for a cashback card and it got approved...but SBI Card ppl are saying that I will not get a Seperate limit but the credit limit for the card (i.e. 10K) will be taken from my existing Simply Click CC (existing limit of Rs 20k) ...for that they are asking me pay out the entire outstanding amount (billed as well as unbilled) despite the fact that credit limit of more than 10K is already available in my simply click CC...what should I do?

paresh22

TF Ace
This happened with many people including me. My existing credit card limit decreased by 10k and assigned to SBI Cashback card and card issued to me. I then transferred some of the credit limit from existing SBI card to Cashback card.
I think you should be okay with what SBI is asking to you.

This happened with many people including me. My existing credit card limit decreased by 10k and assigned to SBI Cashback card and card issued to me. I then transferred some of the credit limit from existing SBI card to Cashback card.
I think you should be okay with what SBI is asking to you.
Why should I pay for unbilled transaction done 5 days ago right now if 10k is already available in my Simply Click CC?

Seth

TF Premier
In old payzapp , add money in payzapp via credit card , then add money via uber in paytm and then paytm to bank.

Is this correct step or any changes?
@Wealth is my birth right! @SiddharthR @Abhishek012 @Chaitanya-a

Game ho gaya!🥲

I added in payzapp wallet 2000 and then tried adding in paytm using Uber , it reach to hdfc payment page and I enter transaction pin then it loads and return to uber app.

No debit happens even after entering pin and can't add money to paytm.

Zomato, blinkit also not working for adding money in paytm.

Any other way left ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
@Wealth is my birth right! @SiddharthR @Abhishek012 @Chaitanya-a

Game ho gaya!🥲

I added in payzapp wallet 2000 and then tried adding in paytm using Uber , it reach to hdfc payment page and I enter transaction pin then it loads and return to uber app.

No debit happens even after entering pin and can't add money to paytm.

Zomato, blinkit also not working for adding money in paytm.

Any other way left ?
Try again. Nothing to worry about. Amount is in your wallet only. If not working, try after 24 hrs.
And next time first send message to add money and when otp comes, then add money on Payzapp wallet and enter the OTP on uber page.

Seth

TF Premier
Try again. Nothing to worry about. Amount is in your wallet only. If not working, try after 24 hrs.
And next time first send message to add money and when otp comes, then add money on Payzapp wallet and enter the OTP on uber page.
Yes but I'm in old payzapp , it's only ask for pin , no otp.
Let me again try tommorrow if works otherwise they may stopped this trick in old payzapp.