• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback query

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys received last month statement today for my cb card and since it’s Sunday got time to scroll down and read the full statement
Observation is that annual fee is 9999 not 999 as mentioned in their website
Does anyone have clarity?
Actually in April first week the charges will take place wherever applicable
Fyf till March 31st ending this month

Attachments

• A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 171
Thanks for the info!!
What about insurance premium? Is it 1L?
Yes, same link gives this info : https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?ref_=hp_left_v4_sib&nodeId=G5X8WM52MQ2AM9TG

Is there any upper limit for the value of insurance premium payment?​

Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon.

Not possible for electricity bills - https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GKGXX92SJ88Q9YY2

What are the eligible payment methods for a bill payment transaction?​

You can make bill payments using your Amazon Pay balance, Net banking, credit/debit card and UPI.
However, please note following points on payment method for electricity, gas, water, municipal tax, landline and mobile postpaid.
  • Transaction Amount: For orders amounts of Rs.15,000 and above, only Amazon Pay UPI is supported.
  • Number of Orders: From your 6th or higher transaction in a calendar month on the respective bill payment category, only Amazon Pay UPI is supported.

Is there any upper limit for the value of the bill payment?​

Yes. Only bill payments of up to the value of Rs. 25,000 are permitted on Amazon (i.e, any order of Rs. 25,000 or above will not be processed). This limit of Rs. 25,000 is applicable across our website to all bill payment related categories, including electricity, gas, piped gas, water, landline, broadband and municipal tax bill payments.
I faced the number of orders problem yesterday as I was unable to pay 6th electricity bill payment after 5 transaction

Attachments

• 16782124395627262159695695427426.jpg
    16782124395627262159695695427426.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
Yes, same link gives this info : https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?ref_=hp_left_v4_sib&nodeId=G5X8WM52MQ2AM9TG

Is there any upper limit for the value of insurance premium payment?​

Yes, insurance premium payment up to the value of INR 1 lakh is only permitted on Amazon. It is hereby clarified that any insurance premium payment for an amount equivalent to INR 1 lakh or above will not be processed on Amazon.
That's strange. Last week I made an Insurance Payment of 2,04,500 via Amazon Pay and did not face any issues. Has some rule changed recently?

Back