• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi Cashback query

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi guys received last month statement today for my cb card and since it’s Sunday got time to scroll down and read the full statement
Observation is that annual fee is 9999 not 999 as mentioned in their website
Does anyone have clarity?
Actually in April first week the charges will take place wherever applicable
Fyf till March 31st ending this month

Attachments

• A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    A74F6E5D-B7F9-464B-8A6F-095EDC80F873.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 171
20k per number is gyftr limit ,, 25k in 15 days is SBI CC card limit
20k per number is gyftr limit ,, 25k in 15 days is SBI CC card limit ?

20k per number is gyftr limit ,, 25k in 15 days is SBI CC card limit ?
20k limit is for calendar month. For example if you have purchased 20k Amazon pay vouchers on 31st of the month then you can purchase only 5k vouchers till 15th of next month. That means you can purchase 25k vouchers in 15 days. After 15th of month you can purchase remaining 15k vouchers. Monthly limit (Calendar month) is 20k only on Gyftr website for one number. 25k limit in 15 days doesn't depends on calendar month, it's starts from transaction date.
These restrictions are on Gyftr website only. You can use any other mobile number if you want more vouchers and you can use same cash back card for all the purchase. But you will get maximum of 10k cash back as 5% accelerated cash back in a billion cycle.

Hi, I bought a 2K voucher via yono Gyftr just to check whether I am able to make insurance payments via Amazon pay balance and now all my subsequent transactions in yono gyftr are failing...what can be the issue? Kindly share your insights

That's strange. Last week I made an Insurance Payment of 2,04,500 via Amazon Pay and did not face any issues. Has some rule changed recently?
Did you pay it in 1 shot? Or did you have the option of paying in installments?

Since there is a monthly 20k AGC limit on Gyftr, can someone confirm how much in AGC we can buy directly from Amazon monthly ?

How many GV (any) have you purchased this month? Could be that they have a limit on gyftr on the total number of GV per card or something Try registering with another number and using the same card and see if that helps
Only one GV this month of 2K
Already tried with another no. And same card Still failed

Create a new account on gyftr and do one transaction per day. For first time users you can only buy 10k gift card for the first 15 days. so buy with different account

Did you pay it in 1 shot? Or did you have the option of paying in installments?

Since there is a monthly 20k AGC limit on Gyftr, can someone confirm how much in AGC we can buy directly from Amazon monthly ?
You can purchase Amazon GV by using any other number or family/friends number and later you can add it to your Amazon account. There is no such restrictions. Amazon Gift Voucher can be redeemed in any other Amazon account.

I paid in one shot.
I bought AGC worth 1 Lakh using multiple credit cards and multiple Gyftr accounts.
Thanks.
May I know which cards you used?
And will I get 5% CB if I buy AGC using SBI cashback card on Amazon directly?
I am thinking of buying 20k on Gyftr and the balance 83K on Amazon itself.

Can someone confirm what is the CB% that we receive when we buy AGC on Amazon using their Amazon Pay ICICI card?

Back