• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club vistara

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
There is basically only one actual verification call. Rest calls are like mock verification, where if in case you commit mistake, they will tell you what to say in the actual verification call. That was my experience.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don’t have any sbi card. Thinking of applying for vistara card. Since this will be my first sbi card, what will be recommended - applying online on sbi portal or offline application?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don’t have any sbi card. Thinking of applying for vistara card. Since this will be my first sbi card, what will be recommended - applying online on sbi portal or offline application?
Offline is best if you get good agent. They can process your desired card easily. I prefer offline.

Online is smooth too but sometimes there may be glitches & people don't get desired card.

rockking1994

TF Premier
Need help with vouchers redemption i have couple of questions
First how long is the voucher valid once issued i mean the voucher will expire in November 1st week
Next can we check the availability of the award flight seats as to when is it available i have 3 vouchers and points of about 6-7k plaing a jaipur trip

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can someone share the lounge access list for SBI Vistara Prime card?

I have paid the joining fee, yet not recieved free PE ticket. Already excalated to nodal office 20 days back but no resolution yet.

insight

TF Ace
Finally my SBI Club vistara card approved & dispatched.

I got my highest limit so far amongst all my cards.

CL :- 6.25L

Will use this for a year & then this will be my go to card for C2C apply for more premium cards.

Thanks @4uziaul @pprakash11 @VISHESH_BANSAL

learned all about credit cards here & still learning. 😀
Was this via C2C or other means?
Can you summarize your learnings and journey over span of time with key milestones?

vm999

TF Select
Was this via C2C or other means?
Can you summarize your learnings and journey over span of time with key milestones?
Wow. That's great, I got the lowest limit for my Vistara. Thinking of raising a request in another 2-3 months. Can we raise a limit increase request on C2C

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Will the spends in Flipkart sale count towards milestone benefits even if they dont give regular RPs?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was planning to buy a MacBook from Flipkart. So was wondering whether I should take the Vistara card for that. This way I will get 1 flight ticket because of milestone benefit.

Also what is the validity of those tickets?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I was planning to buy a MacBook from Flipkart. So was wondering whether I should take the Vistara card for that. This way I will get 1 flight ticket because of milestone benefit.

Vistara infinite le lo fir. Voucher is transferred in vistara app after 2-3 days of milestone completion in sbi. Max validity is 9 months.
I am not sure, but you may want to wait till 15th nov. Last two yrs vistara ran offer with axis for spend based joining fee reversal. Even I am waiting for that

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Vistara infinite le lo fir. Voucher is transferred in vistara app after 2-3 days of milestone completion in sbi. Max validity is 9 months.
I am not sure, but you may want to wait till 15th nov. Last two yrs vistara ran offer with axis for spend based joining fee reversal. Even I am waiting for that
Flipkart offer is on Sbi cards only

rockking1994

TF Premier

Its 6 months no charges
But to extend + 3 month by paying 2500

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes, I got both.. I had paid fee around 24th July, Received benefits of 4th August.
You can see "track service request" on sbi card app. There you will find two requests for joining benefits, and you get the benefits in 1-2 days when this request is automatically raised from their end.

Also in my case I had completed the first milestone too, so I got milestone benefit 1 day before joining benefit
Anyone know if they initiate this welcome gift transfer after the payment of any amount/minimum due/full amount due only?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Anyone know if they initiate this welcome gift transfer after the payment of any amount/minimum due/full amount due only?
Aftar statement generation and bill payment.
I received my first milestone voucher one day before joining voucher