• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club vistara

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Aftar statement generation and bill payment.
I received my first milestone voucher one day before joining voucher
The full bill payment? That's what I was asking from others' experience, since T&C says upon payment of "renewal fees."

Anyway, I called up customer care and they confirmed it's upon the full bill due amount.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Can I hold both cards and get ticket from each card? Also, Axis Vistara Signature charges 1% for rent plus no CV points and milestone inclusion.
Does SBI Vistara prime counts rent towards milestone?

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can I hold both cards and get ticket from each card? Also, Axis Vistara Signature charges 1% for rent plus no CV points and milestone inclusion.
Does SBI Vistara prime counts rent towards milestone?
These questions have been answered previously on this forum elsewhere, please take a wider look.

cardex

TF Premier
any updates on the latest sbi Vistara base card like can we pay rent through it and get CV points? or it has been stopped now? Also, any benefits to getting free add-on card on it for housewives, I mean free tickets, lounge access, for them too etc? add on card only to single family member or 2 add on cards can do?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
any updates on the latest sbi Vistara base card like can we pay rent through it and get CV points? or it has been stopped now? Also, any benefits to getting free add-on card on it for housewives, I mean free tickets, lounge access, for them too etc? add on card only to single family member or 2 add on cards can do?
TF Premier asking such questions

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@cardex Coming back to the point, ek dhoondho, lakhon mil jaate hain… kya? Correct answer isn’t what you left unsaid, correct answer is “jawab”, wo bhi isi forum mein. Search in this forum, you’ll get all your answers.

No need to be salty dude, and open up to some self-deprecatory humour, it keeps you grounded and honest.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Coming back to the point, ek dhoondho, lakhon mil jaate hain… kya? Correct answer isn’t what you left unsaid, correct answer is “jawab”, wo bhi isi forum mein. Search in this forum, you’ll get all your answers.

No need to be salty dude, and open up to some self-deprecatory humour, it keeps you grounded and honest.
R E A L FACTOS (SIUUUU)

Office mein boss pela aur ghar ake biwi pel rahi hai bechara soch raha hai ki 2 kauri kaise bacha sakte hai jisse biwi ko trip pe le jake khus karu

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there fuel surcharge waiver on SBI vista cards? I know they give points but not sure if there is waiver also?