• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Credit card cooling period.

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I've applied for SBI Credit card in May-2022 and got SBI SimplyClick card. But I got very less credit limit than my other credit cards. So I rejected SBI Card at delivery. When Can I again apply for SBI Credit card?

Take a Higher varient of card so that they have to provide the minimum limit of that higher varient card..
And after six month downgrade your card to simply clik of simplysave.
one disadvantage will be that you have to pay higher varient card charges for First year.

BTW what card limit you are getting ?

Take a Higher varient of card so that they have to provide the minimum limit of that higher varient card..
And after six month downgrade your card to simply clik of simplysave.
one disadvantage will be that you have to pay higher varient card charges for First year.

BTW what card limit you are getting ?
34K. It's less than half of my Monthly income.:cry:

I got a call from sbi guy who says that my card is approved with limit 2.5 lacs. Truecaller says that it's a spam number. Dude even shared his id photo on whatsapp. How to verify that's its legit?
Dont share anything.... Very less chance of card approval.. Plus every week u will receive whatsapp message of ramdom agents from yes bank, indusind bank for cc.. They share the data....

Back