• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI credit card cooling period

MS R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi team,

I have applied for my first SBI credit card (cashback card) on Dec 1 2022 got approved with 2.3 L . Today I have got call from SBI agent regarding SBI click card with LTF option if i do transaction of 2000 within 30 days . I am interested in this card because of offers during sale

My question is there any cooling period to apply for new SBI credit card as I have already applied in Dec 2022. If so for how many days ?? Please reply

Are you sure it was from a real SBI agent or a 3rd party ? I have not heard SBI giving away simply click CC for LTF so easily.
I asked her the same question she said she is from credit card department.. also she said she has issued many ppl LTF click cards.. Only time I doubted her was when she said cooling period for new card is 1 year ..

Hi team,

I have applied for my first SBI credit card (cashback card) on Dec 1 2022 got approved with 2.3 L . Today I have got call from SBI agent regarding SBI click card with LTF option if i do transaction of 2000 within 30 days . I am interested in this card because of offers during sale

My question is there any cooling period to apply for new SBI credit card as I have already applied in Dec 2022. If so for how many days ?? Please reply
dont believe

Back