• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Elite and SBI Prime launched on Rupay Select network

As far as can tell, these benefits shouldn't expire with the RuPay conversion.

On the other note, someone in some TF thread mentioned the Trident Red Tier membership benefit is going to be discontinued from the month end. If that is true and if one wants that membership then now is the right time to redeem it, irrespective of the card variant.

Also, I vaguely remember reading the booklet that comes with the Elite card that the Priority Pass benefit is a one time benefit and the pass is valid for some 2 years (or maybe 3 years as @adnanpasha3711 said) from the date of availing it.
It was me who posted about trident membership , it going to end in this year
I just read their TnC, vistara can be avail within one year of card issuance, if not activated, it wouldn't be available. Also vakid for one yea (now one year from activation or one year from card issuance, its notnclear to me properly)
Also once in lifetime

Trident as i told for June end only

PP is for once in Lifetime, as per site: two year validity and can be avail anytime during card validity

It was me who posted about trident membership , it going to end in this year
I just read their TnC, vistara can be avail within one year of card issuance, if not activated, it wouldn't be available. Also vakid for one yea (now one year from activation or one year from card issuance, its notnclear to me properly)
Also once in lifetime

Trident as i told for June end only

PP is for once in Lifetime, as per site: two year validity and can be avail anytime during card validity
Okay, I availed all 3 memberships with the mastercard variant. Do I need to reapply?

Yea
You guys are right. It is 2 years, not 3. And I didnt know that it was a one-time benefit. I think I would wait for some time and then apply for PP just before I have to go overseas. That makes sense. I have other cards with International Lounge access.

Regarding Trident membership, I read the thread too and I think the deadline is 30th June.
Yeah, PP i will also start just before month when i need to go
Because its not valid in Indian lounges as well. So no use to activate it for now

Try o
Okay, I availed all 3 memberships with the mastercard variant. Do I need to reapply?
try once, if you got RUPAY, because i guess card number changed, offer may re-issued. I will try once RUPAY is converted.
Try with trident, if it reissued- you can keep PP for later to activate and vistara for one year extension

Let me know about same what happened with trident application (trident is of no use as of now so can be used as testing)

To be honest
I just got it as it was LTF, but i found my simply Click has bee replaced with it with simply click's limit in elite. All rewards, emi, bills also carried forward to elite

Now we have two elite and two rupay select DC

Only benefit is movie and its also now too much to spend time in cinema. (Exactly 8 free movie every month)
How 8 movies?

Back