• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Elite and SBI Prime launched on Rupay Select network

@Rocky Bhai Just informed - SBI now has introduced the option to change card network over the call via ivr with confirmation. Just ask cc to change card network they will transfer your call on ivr to confirm and done service request will be created for that. I placed the request yesterday and today I noticed the change in network and last 4 digits of card in sbi card app

He successfully conversion to RuPay Octane Credit Card.

@psmangat5
@Prime Carlsen
@Slayer
@jack333
@timva
Any idea how much time it took for the new card to be delivered after it showed in the app?

3-4 days. Recently I have taken SBI Elite on Rupay network.
Thanks! I just placed the request now for my Elite Visa after procrastinating for last 4 months😅
This is my oldest card so don’t want to close, better to have it on Rupay.

Btw which is better for regular usage on UPI - Neu Infinity or Elite?

Thanks! I just placed the request now for my Elite Visa after procrastinating for last 4 months😅
This is my oldest card so don’t want to close, better to have it on Rupay.

Btw which is better for regular usage on UPI - Neu Infinity or Elite?
As sometimes my UPI spends increase and decrease over the time, Elite has annual milestones. After recent devaluation of Tata Neu Infinity cards in fact I have closed that card.

Right now I am using Elite Rupay only.

As sometimes my UPI spends increase and decrease over the time, Elite has annual milestones. After recent devaluation of Tata Neu Infinity cards in fact I have closed that card.

Makes sense.

I’m getting TN Infinity LTF so planning to take it. Just for the 10% on flights.UPI planning to move to Elite.
Sometimes SMARTBUY prices are so inflated that even 5X with Infinia is costlier that 10% off on direct airline price.

No devaluation on Tata Neu Infinity cards, you need to use Tata Neu app for all UPI transaction to get same rewards.

I have Sbi elite visa.
Should I get it converted to Rupay variant?
I use hdfc infinity for all upi needs for now as it gives 1.5%.

I have Sbi elite visa.
Should I get it converted to Rupay variant?
I use hdfc infinity for all upi needs for now as it gives 1.5%.
Depends how you see it. For Ex. Elite has an annual fees and if you are ok holding it and paying it better take it on Rupay variant instead of Visa as you get UPI txn benefit which will help in achieving the annual milestones. (Base 0.5% + Milestone benefits)

I am not a fan of Tata Neu App and with recent changes you have to use Tata Neu Infinity on Tata Neu app to get 1.5%CB. So that depends on your choice.

Depends how you see it. For Ex. Elite has an annual fees and if you are ok holding it and paying it better take it on Rupay variant instead of Visa as you get UPI txn benefit which will help in achieving the annual milestones. (Base 0.5% + Milestone benefits)

I am not a fan of Tata Neu App and with recent changes you have to use Tata Neu Infinity on Tata Neu app to get 1.5%CB. So that depends on your choice.
I do pay the annual fees as I can never hit the 10 lac milestone due to use of other cards. I don't mind paying annual fees as this gives 2 bookmyshow tickets every month so the annual fees is covered.

Plus this is my only sbi card and comes handy for instant discounts during sales. I am using neu app for upi to get 1.5% and I use bigbasket a lot via Neu app too.

I do pay the annual fees as I can never hit the 10 lac milestone due to use of other cards. I don't mind paying annual fees as this gives 2 bookmyshow tickets every month so the annual fees is covered.

Plus this is my only sbi card and comes handy for instant discounts during sales. I am using neu app for upi to get 1.5% and I use bigbasket a lot via Neu app too.
SBI Elite RuPay variant also offer 2 bookmyshow tickets every month - https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/sbi-inr-500-off-on-elite-credit-card/SBI0613

Back