• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Pre-Qualified Credit Card

My Question to those who ever saw below banner (1st image) for Pre-Qualified Credit Card when logging onto net banking and applied for Credit Card from there

1) How was KYC done -vkyc, offline kyc or just simple (selfie upload & ₹1 Credit-Debit like SBI Sprint)
2) What documents did you submit ?
3) How much time did it take to get it approved and dispatched ?
4) Was eCard generated instantly (as mentioned in 2nd image) ?

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    12 KB · Views: 319
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 322
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 320
1) it would be Vkyc with Digi Locker
2) As its pre approved and based on the Cbili Score , documents would be asked , like Income Documents , Profession Details Etc .
3) The Card would be Approved Instantly or Takes time of 12- 24 Hours , based on the Time you apply , dispatch and delivered with in 48 hours to 7 days . (based on city and delivery patner)
4) yes the gard would generate , ut you can only see the last 4 digits.

1) it would be Vkyc with Digi Locker
2) As its pre approved and based on the Cbili Score , documents would be asked , like Income Documents , Profession Details Etc .
3) The Card would be Approved Instantly or Takes time of 12- 24 Hours , based on the Time you apply , dispatch and delivered with in 48 hours to 7 days . (based on city and delivery patner)
4) yes the gard would generate , ut you can only see the last 4 digits.
What kind of income documents , i do trading don't have ITR ?

Seen many YouTube videos where people apply for SBI Card through SBI Sprint just upload selfie & do ₹1 Credit-Debit and their card is approved plus digital card is generated instantly, won't SBI provide this type of KYC option when applying through Net banking Pre-Qualified banner

Last edited:
What kind of income documents , i do trading don't have ITR ?

Seen many YouTube videos where people apply for SBI Card through SBI Sprint just upload selfie & do ₹1 Credit-Debit and their card is approved plus digital card is generated instantly, won't SBI provide this type of KYC option when applying through Net banking Pre-Qualified banner
try applying , while i applied i was not asked for any income documents .and i have diirectly applied , as i have a previous relation with sbi cards , i have got the card easily .

if your credit score is good and have a good credit history with no negatives , you can get it instantly , and the process changes person to person .

I applied through net banking. It got my basic details from account (address and other stuff) then asked to enter company details since I'm salaried and after that digi locker KYC and selfie. No income docs were asked. No offline KYC done. It will be better if you just select the same address as your account. For me it was very quick, the card generated just after submitting the application. I applied for cashback card and got 3.1L limit.

I applied through net banking. It got my basic details from account (address and other stuff) then asked to enter company details since I'm salaried and after that digi locker KYC and selfie. No income docs were asked. No offline KYC done. It will be better if you just select the same address as your account. For me it was very quick, the card generated just after submitting the application. I applied for cashback card and got 3.1L limit.
When did you applied ?

I applied last year (through SBI Sprint) after completing all the process vkyc, tele-verification and esign my application was declined 'due to internal policy'

My Question to those who ever saw below banner (1st image) for Pre-Qualified Credit Card when logging onto net banking and applied for Credit Card from there

1) How was KYC done -vkyc, offline kyc or just simple (selfie upload & ₹1 Credit-Debit like SBI Sprint)
2) What documents did you submit ?
3) How much time did it take to get it approved and dispatched ?
4) Was eCard generated instantly (as mentioned in 2nd image) ?
That instant viral card option not available for all card

Option is only available for card with Yono (logo)

I have simply save so may be no logo there
You say instant card option is only available for card with Yono logo , there is no Yono logo on Cashback card but sam1803 says he applied for Cashback card two weeks back through pre qualified banner in net banking and his card was generated just after submitting the application

Your cibil score? Apart from savings bank account? Do you have any other relationship with SBI?

Back