• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Update: I just checked my account. The 300 Pts reward for Virtual card activation is posted today with Tag Manual Credit: Reward for Debit Card Activation. There are three txns of 50 (1st Txn of 2000 or more), 100 (2nd Txn of 2000 or more), 150 (3rd txn of 2000 or more).

Also, for txn done yesterday all Normal + Bonus credited.

View attachment 70780
That means, the lunch break is finally over for virtual DC :hehe:

Update: I just checked my account. The 300 Pts reward for Virtual card activation is posted today with Tag Manual Credit: Reward for Debit Card Activation. There are three txns of 50 (1st Txn of 2000 or more), 100 (2nd Txn of 2000 or more), 150 (3rd txn of 2000 or more).

View attachment 70780
Same aise hi credit hue hai mujhe

That means, the lunch break is finally over for virtual DC :hehe:
Lunch break was over in Sep itself. For all txns done in Sep it were double for me. Now as this account has bday month, these 498X2= 996 pts will add 996 more. Then pray for 4X more by Nov 30. For 50K txns I already have 1992 pts worth 1%. With 4X of normal it will add 498x4= 1992 more (of only Normal pts are rewarded with accelrated pts). ~2% CB.

View attachment 70780
It's only for visa / master virtual DC or works for rupay as well ?

View attachment 70780
Checked, mine Virtual Card Activation Bonus not credited :cry:

If i block my current VDC and re-issue new VDC will that be eligible for Activation bonus too or is it just applicable on first VDC only?

It's only for visa / master virtual DC or works for rupay as well ?

Rupay sometimes giving, sometimes not. I am using VISA since start as I already had Rupay physical for all 4 savings accounts. But people have confirmed no problem with Rupay also. So use whatever you want to as per own preference.

That's fine but hoping that accerelated reward points would be applicable for VDC as well.
Accelrated rewards TnC doesn't mentioned or differ between PDC or VDC. But yeah we can only know till Oct 15 or max Oct 31 if Loylty delays last month 5X pts. As VDC is having its own 2X version, I also have doubt whether 5X is applicable for it or not. So we have to wait patiently. Gut feeling says it will give or may even surprise you with 5X for everything later incl. Normal + Bonus.

Rupay sometimes giving, sometimes not. I am using VISA since start as I already had Rupay physical for all 4 savings accounts. But people have confirmed no problem with Rupay also. So use whatever you want to as per own preference.

Accelrated rewards TnC doesn't mentioned or differ between PDC or VDC. But yeah we can only know till Oct 15 or max Oct 31 if Loylty delays last month 5X pts. As VDC is having its own 2X version, I also have doubt whether 5X is applicable for it or not. So we have to wait patiently. Gut feeling says it will give or may even surprise you with 5X for everything later incl. Normal + Bonus.
With overall 5X also will help us to achieve 1.25% valueback which is good enough.

Checked, mine Virtual Card Activation Bonus not credited :cry:

If i block my current VDC and re-issue new VDC will that be eligible for Activation bonus too or is it just applicable on first VDC only?
Activation bonus is given when you do first 3 Txns worth Rs.2000 or above in the same month you activate VDC. It got credited after 2 months for me as in month of July itself I did many txns and all were over 2K.

If you deactivate this card and generate new one, you will get it. Also, if for older one you made 2K or more txn when you cativated it in same month, you will get it sooner or later.

RuPay virtual variant also giving normal reward points for all transactions.

Now, speaking about the bonus reward points for the virtual card, they are not being credited.

Although the SBI reward support team has confirmed that the virtual RuPay debit card variant is also eligible for bonus reward points for the virtual card.

But since they haven't been credited, I’m fighting alone with the SBI reward team, while you all quietly backed out like cowards.:cautious::cautious:

If no one is willing to stand by you
Walk alone..

But on SBI website its written within 2 months of issuance, I generated VISA VDC in Aug and did 4 Transaction of Rs.2000 or above in September so i should be eligible for Activation Bonus
These TnC changed in Sept itself. Till August whoever activated card had old TnC which said, in the month of issuance. As that page has been removed and I don't have screenshot, can't post proof now.

Back