• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

In September i paid CC Bill in parts ₹3000,₹2000,₹2000,₹2000 using SBI Virtual card but didn't get reward points accordingly
For ₹3000 got 60 points but for ₹2000 got only 20 points also didn't get Activation Bonus
You can wait. For some of my txns bonus came after 10 days while for same day, some txn bonus were credited in 2-3 days. :)

16600 theory will get wrong if sbi considers bonus of VDC as normal 🫠

I hope your calc gets correct 😁
In TnC, it clearly says, where X is normal points. So 5X is actually Five times of Normal X. If VDC had 4 Pts per 200 instead of 2 Normal + 2 Bonus it would have been 4 in one txn itself. But currently it is 1X Normal + 1X Bonus and Campaign has accelrated rewards with multiplier effect only for Normal pts X. So in case of VDC, it is clearly 1X+1X+4X = 6X (or 12X for birthday month) while for physical it is simple 5X/10X(bday month).

The bonus pts will not get 4X extra (imho). But yes in birthday month all points whether normal or bonus gets doubled. The complete surety is missing until unless we get 4X reward for Sept campaign. Also how the 1L milestone works is also questionable when Reward Multplier is high at 5X.

In TnC, it clearly says, where X is normal points. So 5X is actually Five times of Normal X. If VDC had 4 Pts per 200 instead of 2 Normal + 2 Bonus it would have been 4 in one txn itself. But currently it is 1X Normal + 1X Bonus and Campaign has accelrated rewards with multiplier effect only for Normal pts X. So in case of VDC, it is clearly 1X+1X+4X = 6X (or 12X for birthday month) while for physical it is simple 5X/10X(bday month).

The bonus pts will not get 4X extra (imho). But yes in birthday month all points whether normal or bonus gets doubled. The complete surety is missing until unless we get 4X reward for Sept campaign. Also how the 1L milestone works is also questionable when Reward Multplier is high at 5X.
Ok 🙂 .

If you have the physical DC, use that please.

Pay like this: 5200 SBI + 20000 Axis + 5400 Axis

This will be best case scenario for you.
Can you please suggest for me as well.
I've physical rupay debit card
Need to pay 1.7lakh hdfc, 50k Bob bills
What should be the approach to maximize rewards?

Can you please suggest for me as well.
I've physical rupay debit card
Need to pay 1.7lakh hdfc, 50k Bob bills
What should be the approach to maximize rewards?
First post has updated calculation for the physical DC.

Here is the direct link:

@desiviru @6ix9ine I have a small doubt, for Oct Campaign T&C, they mentioned "Minimum spend Rs. 2000/- in SBI Debit Card Spends through both online and offline" So does this mean that this campaign is only for physical DC and not for virtual as virtual DC can't spend offline and campaign requires 2k spend on both.

@desiviru @6ix9ine I have a small doubt, for Oct Campaign T&C, they mentioned "Minimum spend Rs. 2000/- in SBI Debit Card Spends through both online and offline" So does this mean that this campaign is only for physical DC and not for virtual as virtual DC can't spend offline and campaign requires 2k spend on both.
First, it’s a cumulative spend of ₹2000, so you can make multiple small transactions. However, to qualify for this campaign, your total spend must exceed ₹2000

Coming to your query, don't worry, the TnC statement is always the same "online and offline".

SBI should have used 'or' instead of 'and' and restructure the whole part, but it's too much work.

In short, virtual DC will work as well.

So if VDC is expected to give 6X as opposed to 5X for PDC, are we expected to spend max. Rs. 16,660 per transaction with VDC so that reward per transaction doesn't exceed 1K rp?

How does this offer compares to HDFC platinum debit card?

I have some 50k credit card bill payment this month. Should I go this SBI debit card or HDFC platinum debit card?

SBI should give 2500 points equivalent to 100 rupees. Am I correct?

How does this offer compares to HDFC platinum debit card?

I have some 50k credit card bill payment this month. Should I go this SBI debit card or HDFC platinum debit card?
I'll make it simple, you will get 1.25% using this offer.

You can go through the first post to understand the physical DC calculations.

SBI should give 2500 points equivalent to 100 rupees. Am I correct?
2500 points is equivalent to ₹625/-

SBI is back with another 5x banger for Diwali season.

Offer duration: 1st October 2024 (00:00 Hours) to 2nd November 2024 (23:59 Hours)

Maximum points under campaign is now 10000 with a limit of 1000 per transaction.

Also, there will be 10x guaranteed reward points if you make purchases through SBI Rewardz.

TnC Page: https://rewardz.sbi/content/SBI_Carnival_TNC

@desiviru bro, whenever you have some free time, could you please change the title and update everything? I thought about creating a new thread, but SBI will keep launching these campaigns, and the whole forum will be flooded with them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@vaibhav111 is it possible to change first page to wiki thread? So, we can keep updating it as time progress? Of course, after @desiviru approval ^^

Ps: I've downloaded the entire TnC in advance, in case SBI plays hide and seek with us like they did with the last campaign :hehe:

Tagging some gods: @pinki @shivamk @pikachu091003 @Abhishek012 @HumorSimpson @Arkapal Sen @Centurion_wala @panu24 @the_dark_knight @Ash8 @Strange
One doubt, for a normal day to day transactions do we get 2% or 1% rp for the transactions done with amount in multiple of 200 with VDC?

Official TnC shows 4 RP per 200 which is 2% rp.

Back