• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

On the portal via sbi debit card option
Rupay JCB Platinum
Why would you receive bonus points for physical card? For physical DC, there isn't any bonus points.

If you are asking about accelerated points then they will be credited by 30th November 2024.

Why would you receive bonus points for physical card? For physical DC, there isn't any bonus points.

If you are asking about accelerated points then they will be credited by 30th November 2024.
So paying through vdc is beneficial?
And bonus points are different from accelerated points?

If we are using vdc we get more than 5x ?

Anyone, can I get a quick value back using vdc and and dc on non birthday month and amount >2k

SBI (God of Banks) works in mysterious ways. They should have given bonus RPs on Physical card as it is paid for by customer but instead they are pushing or promoting VDC more by having extra benefit on it. Maybe Free VDC help them with more and more txns. The extra 0.25% is much when voulme of payments are high.

SBI (God of Banks) works in mysterious ways. They should have given bonus RPs on Physical card as it is paid for by customer but instead they are pushing or promoting VDC more by having extra benefit on it. Maybe Free VDC help them with more and more txns. The extra 0.25% is much when voulme of payments are high.
I think the same, considering we are paying annual fees. An extra 0.25% on physical would've been great rather than providing it on VDC. Don't know what they eat in lunch and get that type of mentality.

Last edited:
So paying through vdc is beneficial?
If you get bonus points then yes.
And bonus points are different from accelerated points?
Yes, but there have been multiple instances where some people got bonus points and some don't.
If we are using vdc we get more than 5x ?
Only 1x more.
Anyone, can I get a quick value back using vdc and and dc on non birthday month and amount >2k
- Physical DC refer first post.

- Virtual DC refer 3-4 pages back, someone has explained it.

I'm not entirely sure about this, so you'll need to email SBI Rewardz support to confirm.

Btw, what exactly are you looking for on the SBI Rewardz site? Is there anything worth purchasing for 10x points? ò.Ó

Last time I checked, it was full of shit xD
thanks for getting back, just asked as it will be 2.5% CB right for 10x on SBI Rewardz site as I have a physical card and for 5x its 1.25% during this offer period, thought of buying vouchers if 10x is applicable 😀

thanks for getting back, just asked as it will be 2.5% CB right for 10x on SBI Rewardz site as I have a physical card and for 5x its 1.25% during this offer period, thought of buying vouchers if 10x is applicable 😀
also can you please let me know if "Points for SBI Rewardz Per Lakh Spend." is for every lakh spent in a financial year? say if I spend 6.4L from Apr1 to Mar31 then I will get 6000 bonus points (1000 points as and when I cross 1L spends)?

also can you please let me know if "Points for SBI Rewardz Per Lakh Spend." is for every lakh spent in a financial year? say if I spend 6.4L from Apr1 to Mar31 then I will get 6000 bonus points (1000 points as and when I cross 1L spends)?
I'll tag some peeps for that particular query: @NShah @desiviru

I've never reached 1L+ in SBI, since SBI is not my primary option for paying CC bills.

But I think during this campaign you won't get milestone points as it would already exceed 10K limit, which is the maximum during this campaign.

Yes
Yes . .

Yes, 1000 pts is per lakh spend. If you spend 5L you will get 5K milestone pts as 5X1000. I also thought it is one time a financial year thing but later when cousin got it twice and in August/Sep month I got it also, it got confirmed that it is actually 1000 per lakh everytime you cross it. With VDC it may come with 50K also. Can't say exactly but the spend is actually being calculated by SBI in terms of pts credited. So 50K worth of txn with VDC is getting counted as 50K+50K in SBI system. Will have to confirm that myself in coming months. haha

I have 2 cards with my sbi savings account(physical dc & virtual dc)
I read there is a monthly cap of 10k reward points. Do we get 10k points for physical dc and virtual dc combined or 10k reward points for each card?

I have 2 cards with my sbi savings account(physical dc & virtual dc)
I read there is a monthly cap of 10k reward points. Do we get 10k points for physical dc and virtual dc combined or 10k reward points for each card?
Combined . .

Yes, 1000 pts is per lakh spend. If you spend 5L you will get 5K milestone pts as 5X1000. I also thought it is one time a financial year thing but later when cousin got it twice and in August/Sep month I got it also, it got confirmed that it is actually 1000 per lakh everytime you cross it. With VDC it may come with 50K also. Can't say exactly but the spend is actually being calculated by SBI in terms of pts credited. So 50K worth of txn with VDC is getting counted as 50K+50K in SBI system. Will have to confirm that myself in coming months. haha
thanks a lot!!

Is 1000 milestone pts in addition to the monthly 10k pts cap?

Back