• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Visit https://rewardz.sbi and login and check there according to txn date. This SS is of Bank Statement. As your txn was on Unipay you will get it. If for some txns you haven't got, trust me, by month end you will get it for all txns. 🙂 Happened with most of us in June but we waited patiently and then we understood that these stuck txn points come by month end. So it keeps happening.

thanks a lot!!
wrote to SBI 2 days back and got the below reply now, I had asked them
1) whether its 10k for offline/online and 10k for SBI rewardz for Carnival 5.0? - guess its only 10k put together
2) will GC buying e.g. Amazon GC fetch any points when bought via DC and its NO

Greetings from SBI Rewardz.

With the reference to your email, we would like to inform you that you may earn up to 1000 reward points per transaction 10,000 reward points per calendar month per Customer ID including Birthday bonus and excluding this you can earn up to 1000 reward points per transaction with a cap of 10,000 reward points during "Carnival 5.0 with SBI Rewardz campaign".

Please be informed that you may earn 10x points during "Carnival 5.0 with SBI Rewardz campaign" period only if you make a transaction for below mentioned categories by login in SBI Rewardz portal.

* Merchandise

* Travel booking

* Movie Tickets

* Recharge

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly call us at 1-800-209-8500 (Toll Free Number) for further assistance or you can reply to this email.

Regards,

Azeez

Customer Service Officer

You will get points into them, if not now then in the month end.
One thing I don't get is how come my SBI statement shows "by debit card" while screenshot people share don't have those words. Maybe they are posting YONO statements.

Anyways yesterday I did 5 txns worth Rs.49800 (16600x3)+200 and only the smallest one of Rs.200 has got 2 Normal Points credited today while all other will get tomorrow evening. 200 was in morning while all other 16600 ones were after 7 PM. So time of txns are playing part here. Same way HDFC CC bill paid in morning or till 2PM show up in statement next day while in evening it takes T+2 day to show up. Indirectly, evening ones are getting RPs on T+2 days. Just an observation. Nothing much. From next month when SBI campaign will be lesser, IDFC ka 1.25% will be zindabad with permanent millennia 64K.

Bhakt-jano, kuch naa miley toh BoI ke 0.46-0.65% se kaam chala lena. Par apna CC bill direct bharney ka gunah mat karna. Aur haan faltu ke CC bill bhi generate mat karo. Genuine txns karo aur DC se bill bharo. SBI ki kirpa December mein XMAS aur Jan mein New Year pe Happy Lohri, Bihu, Pongal mein bani rahegi. 🙂

Back