• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

thanks for getting back, just asked as it will be 2.5% CB right for 10x on SBI Rewardz site as I have a physical card and for 5x its 1.25% during this offer period, thought of buying vouchers if 10x is applicable 😀
@NShah @desiviru can you please let me know 1) If 10k points is for combined spends in offline/online & SBI Rewardz site? 2) is 10x points applicable for buying Gift Vouchers say Amazon using DB as it allows payment - points + cash

@NShah @desiviru can you please let me know 1) If 10k points is for combined spends in offline/online & SBI Rewardz site? 2) is 10x points applicable for buying Gift Vouchers say Amazon using DB as it allows payment - points + cash
You didn't email sbi rewardz regarding this doubt? you asked this same query few days ago

You didn't email sbi rewardz regarding this doubt? you asked this same query few days ago
yet to email them but lost hope in CreditCard customer care as other day had a connect with HSBC CC regarding accelerated CB offer for Visa Platinum Card where it was mentioned 10% on dining/food delivery/grocery upto 1k and to my surprise she mentioned dinning at McD/KFC/Four Points (mentioned I had buffet but it would be considering as stay) would not fetch 10% as their MCCs don't fall under that category but it was counted under 10% when cashback came 😀 , also I had used my HDFC DC for bill payments so don't think will use SBI DC before this offer expires so wanted to know if buying vouchers from SBI Rewardz would be beneficial..

yet to email them but lost hope in CreditCard customer care as other day had a connect with HSBC CC regarding accelerated CB offer for Visa Platinum Card where it was mentioned 10% on dining/food delivery/grocery upto 1k and to my surprise she mentioned dinning at McD/KFC/Four Points (mentioned I had buffet but it would be considering as stay) would not fetch 10% as their MCCs don't fall under that category but it was counted under 10% when cashback came 😀 , also I had used my HDFC DC for bill payments so don't think will use SBI DC before this offer expires so wanted to know if buying vouchers from SBI Rewardz would be beneficial..
Well, the thing is:

- This 10k points offer has been introduced for the first time, and the other category is also being offered for the first time. So, I don't think anyone will be able to answer that at this moment. It can be calculated answer, but nothing concrete.

- For 2nd question, again it can be best answered by someone who has used it. You can also try it yourself by purchasing a small gift voucher. If you receive points for it, then you'll also receive accelerated points.

Note: Set your max at 10k points for safety.

Well, the thing is:

- This 10k points offer has been introduced for the first time, and the other category is also being offered for the first time. So, I don't think anyone will be able to answer that at this moment. It can be calculated answer, but nothing concrete.

- For 2nd question, again it can be best answered by someone who has used it. You can also try it yourself by purchasing a small gift voucher. If you receive points for it, then you'll also receive accelerated points.

Note: Set your max at 10k points for safety.
thanks a lot!!

Is there any per day limits for the reward points? For example, can I pay 1L bill (split into 5txns) on same day and get 1k base + 4k bonus reward points?

I want to know the correct reward structure of this reward points...i am recieving reward points on some transactions with same merchant...not all...what is this...also bonus point also 2x ...which transactions are eligible for 5x bonus rewards??...

I want to know the correct reward structure of this reward points...i am recieving reward points on some transactions with same merchant...not all...what is this...also bonus point also 2x ...which transactions are eligible for 5x bonus rewards??...
I am too tired repeating but here I go again.

You will get RPs on all txns. If you get for Merchant A then you will keep getting it. Sometimes, your transactions are not tracked due to some technical reasons and rewards for same are credited by month end and all txns are rewarded same day. The bonus points you are getting is for using Virtual card. Virtual debit card has 1X Normal + 1X Bonus. The campaign points will be credited to you next month by Nov 30. Atleast read TnC before asking and doubting so much. Everything is there in TnC and also everything is clear in FAQs and Overview section at https://rewardz.sbi

Akal Hoti Sabke Pass Hai... Par Ghalib, Kuch Hi Ko Uska Ehsaas Hai. 🙂

Darr ke aage SBI Hai aur SBI ke pass bahot Reward Points hai dene ke liye. Lunch Time ki kasam kabhi ek bhi reward points ruka nahi.

You will get RPs on all txns. If you get for Merchant A then you will keep getting it. Sometimes, your transactions are not tracked due to some technical reasons and rewards for same are credited by month end and all txns are rewarded same day. The bonus points you are getting is for using Virtual card. Virtual debit card has 1X Normal + 1X Bonus. The campaign points will be credited to you next month by Nov 30. Atleast read TnC before asking and doubting so much. Everything is there in TnC and also everything is clear in FAQs and Overview section at https://rewardz.sbi

Darr ke aage SBI Hai aur SBI ke pass bahot Reward Points hai dene ke liye. Lunch Time ki kasam kabhi ek bhi reward points ruka nahi.
I am not recieving bonus points on some transactions using virtual card...also same merchant other transactions is recieving

@6ix9ine Bro, sharing a view with you.

The accelrated TnC says the maximum accelerated points that can be earned during campaign is 10000 during entire campaign. Now what I am thinking is, maybe, it is not part of regular 10K per month SBI pts because on SBI TnC in overview under Debit Card only Birthday points are termed as inclusion in this limit and not campaign or partner points which are extra. Only to bring end to it, I have done more txns on my bday month acc. The thing will be clear by Nov 30 only but it will open up a big scenario for future transactions. Last month 5X campaign although had 1K max. accelrated pts but what I am thinking is it was 10K max. limit normal ones + 1K = 11K pts which maybe 10K+10K Accelerated = 20K under Oct campaign. So I have done a 20K more txn after exhausting 10K pts. It will also help us get 1K on 1L milestone. Because during this campaign we are getting only 2K as normal pts while 8K as accelerated.

What do you feel? I read TnC like on both pages like 3-4 times and then came to conclusion that maybe accelrated 10K limit is over and above normal 10K per month max limit. So took the risk. Now Normal + VDC Bonus already credited for that but this may affect future points. I will total that and if it crosses 10K, it will make sure that campaign pts are over and above monthly 10K limit.

@6ix9ine Bro, sharing a view with you.

The accelrated TnC says the maximum accelerated points that can be earned during campaign is 10000 during entire campaign. Now what I am thinking is, maybe, it is not part of regular 10K per month SBI pts because on SBI TnC in overview under Debit Card only Birthday points are termed as inclusion in this limit and not campaign or partner points which are extra. Only to bring end to it, I have done more txns on my bday month acc. The thing will be clear by Nov 30 only but it will open up a big scenario for future transactions. Last month 5X campaign although had 1K max. accelrated pts but what I am thinking is it was 10K max. limit normal ones + 1K = 11K pts which maybe 10K+10K Accelerated = 20K under Oct campaign. So I have done a 20K more txn after exhausting 10K pts. It will also help us get 1K on 1L milestone. Because during this campaign we are getting only 2K as normal pts while 8K as accelerated.

What do you feel? I read TnC like on both pages like 3-4 times and then came to conclusion that maybe accelrated 10K limit is over and above normal 10K per month max limit. So took the risk. Now Normal + VDC Bonus already credited for that but this may affect future points. I will total that and if it crosses 10K, it will make sure that campaign pts are over and above monthly 10K limit.
So, in short, you're saying the campaign limit is entirely separate and unrelated to the regular limit?

To put it more simply: without any campaign, we have a 10K monthly limit. With the campaign, we get an additional 10K limit, totaling 20K?

I don’t think that’s true, if that anyhow comes true, it would be absurd lol. SBI nanga ho jayega bhai 🤣

Maybe it was possible under the previous campaign, where the limit was only 1K, and we could have aimed for 10K + 1K. But we had 9K limit left anyways in the previous campaign as 10K (max limit of month) - 1K (September campaign) => 9K regular limit.

But this time, I’m certain it's only 10K (including both regular + campaign).

Yet, indeed a very good thought, so kudos for that 🫂

I'm more interested in the September accelerated points, I want them to be credited before 31st october (in few days). So, if there is anything which seems new. We could learn and fix it in rest 3-4 days of October campaign.

SBI: Reward Points lelo, taja taja ekdam fresh reward points lelo 🤣.

I am not recieving bonus points on some transactions using virtual card...also same merchant other transactions is recieving
Mention your virtual debit card variant and the websites where you are trying them out.

Also, are you receiving base points for those transactions?

Back