• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Bhai 69, can you comment again on how should spend on VDC be structured? 10k or 16k?
For a spend of ₹16600, you will earn:

- 1x (166) base points
- 1x (166) virtual bonus points
- 4x (664) accelerated points.

This totals to 996 points, which is equivalent to ₹249 or approximately 1.5% cashback on 16600.

For a spend of ₹10000, you will earn:

- 1x (100) base points
- 1x (100) virtual bonus points
- 4x (400) accelerated points

This totals to 600 points, which is equivalent to ₹150 or approximately 1.5% cashback on 10000.

The base points (1x) and bonus points (1x) will be credited within 3-5 working days. But, sometimes bonus points may get delayed and will be credited by the month end. Accelerated points will be credited on 30th November.

Now, you may wonder, what's the difference between 10000 and 16600 transaction when both give 1.5% cashback? Well, when I'm doing a 10K transaction, I'm not maximizing my rewards to get the full 1000 points because I'm stupid, and I know I'll be wrong on 30th November.

But, if you look at the 2nd scenario, there's a slight possibility that SBI might consider 1x points as 200 instead of 100. In that case, I would earn the full 1000 points with only a ₹10K transaction.

Note: I know, I will be wrong with this assumption, and I'm only doing it because most of my bills are already paid. Your situation might be different, so keep that in mind.

Ab toh doubt nhi hona chahiye bhai, bahut mehnat karwali :/

- 1x (166) base points

This totals to 996 points, which is equivalent to ₹249 or approximately 1.5% cashback on 16600.

- 1x (100) base points

This totals to 600 points, which is equivalent to ₹150 or approximately 1.5% cashback on 10000.

The base points (1x) and bonus points (1x) will be credited within 3-5 working days. But, sometimes bonus points may get delayed and will be credited by the month end. Accelerated points will be credited on 30th November.

Now, you may wonder, what's the difference between 10000 and 16600 transaction when both give 1.5% cashback? Well, when I'm doing a 10K transaction, I'm not maximizing my rewards to get the full 1000 points because I'm stupid, and I know I'll be wrong on 30th November.

But, if you look at the 2nd scenario, there's a slight possibility that SBI might consider 1x points as 200 instead of 100. In that case, I would earn the full 1000 points with only a ₹10K transaction.

Note: I know, I will be wrong with this assumption, and I'm only doing it because most of my bills are already paid. Your situation might be different, so keep that in mind.

For one of my transactions I received the bonus rp but not the normal one 🤣😂. Waiting for the month end to come to see if those missing points gets credited by then.

For one of my transactions I received the bonus rp but not the normal one 🤣😂. Waiting for the month end to come to see if those missing points gets credited by then.
If it doesn't come, then email the SBI Rewardz support. They should be able to credit it manually else 1-2 transaction orr karlo to save yourself from hassle.

Warna email email khelna unke sath 🤣🤣

- 1x (166) base points

- 1x (100) base points

Don't get disheartened. Who knows SBI really provides 400+400 for this 100+100 by taking this into account as 1X? So always stay optimistic. I will be happy to proved wrong but then again they kept this as 1X Normal + 1X Bonus which credits as a separate thing. I've also done few 10K txns to maximize things.

One more thing is Aug pts which were to be credited by Sep 30 shown up on Oct 7/8. So before offer ends on 2 Nov, chances of we knowing things are less. Maybe they credit it on Oct 30/31 but will show up in first week in Nov, say, 5-8. But after that our future endeavours with SBI will be one of a ride. 🙁 🙂

Don't get disheartened. Who knows SBI really provides 400+400 for this 100+100 by taking this into account as 1X? So always stay optimistic. I will be happy to proved wrong but then again they kept this as 1X Normal + 1X Bonus which credits as a separate thing. I've also done few 10K txns to maximize things.
:handshake:
One more thing is Aug pts which were to be credited by Sep 30 shown up on Oct 7/8. So before offer ends on 2 Nov, chances of we knowing things are less. Maybe they credit it on Oct 30/31 but will show up in first week in Nov, say, 5-8. But after that our future endeavours with SBI will be one of a ride. 🙁 🙂
I hope that doesn't happen, otherwise points calculation mai bahut dimag kharab hoga 😂😂

For now, the September campaign points will be credited by 31st October, and the October campaign points will be credited by 30th November.

September campaign se sab kuch clear ho jana chahiye 🤞🏻

:handshake:

I hope that doesn't happen, otherwise points calculation mai bahut dimag kharab hoga 😂😂

For now, the September campaign points will be credited by 31st October, and the October campaign points will be credited by 30th November.

September campaign se sab kuch clear ho jana chahiye 🤞🏻
It only had 1000 max. pts so won't clear out bigger picture. 🤣

Thanks for the reply. One more question, I already have two physical debit cards Visa Platinum and Rupay Select . Tried applying for VDC through YONO but it is saying not possible. Can apply VDC through branch without closing the physical card? Because I don't want to close these high end debit cards.
No you can have three. I also have three debit cards, 2 physical (mc, jcb rupay) 1 virtual (visa)

I had done Txn of Rs 29809 (10k+10k+9809) on Unipay through Virtual Rupay Debit Card and Rs 55809 (20k + 20k+ 10k + 5809) on Navi app through Physical Rupay Debit card on 20 oct and today received 856 points (1X) only.
Is there any Bonus points to receive???

Just wanted to clear One thing

On SBI website it is written 2 points for every Rs 200 spend, then how are my points calculated???

Can anyone explain???

Last edited:
I had done Txn of Rs 29809 (10k+10k+9809) on Unipay through Virtual Rupay Debit Card and Rs 55809 (20k + 20k+ 10k + 5809) on Navi app through Physical Rupay Debit card on 20 oct and today received 856 points (1X) only.

On SBI website it is written 2 points for every Rs 200 spend, then how are my points calculated???

Can anyone explain???
you point are calculated like this
For the 29809 transaction, you have got 298 point ( 2 point per 200...hence 29800/200*2=298)
for the 55809 transcation you have got 558 point ( 2 point per 200...hence 55800/200*2=558)
total 558+298 =856 point
you should have got 298 points more for the VDC transaction...which you have not got till now...wait and see whether get it or not

you point are calculated like this
For the 29809 transaction, you have got 298 point ( 2 point per 200...hence 29800/200*2=298)
for the 55809 transcation you have got 558 point ( 2 point per 200...hence 55800/200*2=558)
total 558+298 =856 point
you should have got 298 points more for the VDC transaction...which you have not got till now...wait and see whether get it or not
Thanks for the calculation brother

Lets wait for bonus points

Can anyone explain???
Wait 15 working days or end of this month. SBI will credit Virtual card bonus reward. Carefully check, Virtual card bonus reward will credit on back dates.

This month i received 2x Virtual card bonus automatically on SBI unipay using Virtual RuPay Debit Card (I used "other bank debit card" option on SBI unipay website).

Last month, my one transaction Virtual card bonus was not credited but after complaint SBI credit the Virtual card bonus reward (I was used "SBI bank debit card" option on SBI unipay website).

Navi app - received 2x Virtual card bonus automatically using Virtual RuPay Debit Card.

Note - Physical debit card, no bonus reward.

Wait 15 working days or end of this month. SBI will credit Virtual card bonus reward. Carefully check, Virtual card bonus reward will credit on back dates.

This month i received 2x Virtual card bonus automatically on SBI unipay using Virtual RuPay Debit Card (I used "other bank debit card" option on SBI unipay website).

Last month, my one transaction Virtual card bonus was not credited but after complaint SBI credit the Virtual card bonus reward (I was used "SBI bank debit card" option on SBI unipay website).

Navi app - received 2x Virtual card bonus automatically using Virtual RuPay Debit Card.

I have also transacted on SBI Unipay using Other Bank debit card option through Virtual Rupay Debit Card

Also talked to CC last night and he said to wait for atleast 7 working days for the Bonus Rewards to credit.

Let's wait for the Bonus points

Complaint email me kya dala tha? Sample dedo 😐.

Back