• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Bhai mera bhi bday month hai tuo 16600 kru ya 20k from physical rupay card on Airtel load/cc bill via airtel /uni/canara satu
You have physical card, so 20K is good for you. Phsyical card don't have bonus point like VDC. As, per txn has 1000 maximum points by SBI, a 20K txn will give you 200 = 1XNormal Pts and 4X accelerated under campaign which is 800. Total= 1000. And you will get 200 bday bonus also. So a 20k txn will fetch you 1200 pts. Abhi tak yeh nahi pata chala hai ki Normal + Accelerated ki total limit hai 1000 per txn ya fir koi 25K karega toh usko 250 + (250x4) bhi mil saktey hai. Under this campaign I have done every kind of txn like 25K, 20K and 16600 to know the mystery and finally clarify things out.

Some people here are confused because VDC gives Normal + Bonus and currently we have no idea whether campaign accelerated points of 4X multiplier will be done for normal only or bonus also. I am of view that only Normal ones will get multiplier effect of 4X while not the VDC bonus so doing 16600 but some people like @6ix9ine bro are doing 10K txn thinking 10k will give 100 Normal 1X + 100 VDC Bonus and both of these will be made 4X by Nov 30. So total 100+400+100+400 = 1000 as per his view. To be on safe side he is doing 10K only with VDC for max. benefit.

Only by Oct 31st or before, we will come to know about this as VDC Bonus points were not available in August and it restarted only in Sep month and campaign points for Sep month are yet to be credited. So we will have cleear idea. But thing is you can't get more than 10000 points in a month. There is another confusion here whether Normal 10K points per month limit and this accelerated have the combined limit or there is another 10K pts limit for it.

Now the thing which made me sure that VDC Bonus will not have multplier effect and only normal ones is because in August I did a 20K txn and got 200 Normal + 200 VDC Bonus (although VDC bonus was not there yet for 3 txns I received bonus) and later 200 for Rakshabandhan campaign. One txn was of Rs.15000 so 150 Normal + 150 VDC bonus were credited in August and then in October, another 150 of Rakshabandhan campaign credited which made me sure that only Normal 1X will have multiplier effect.

You have physical card, so 20K is good for you. Phsyical card don't have bonus point like VDC. As, per txn has 1000 maximum points by SBI, a 20K txn will give you 200 = 1XNormal Pts and 4X accelerated under campaign which is 800. Total= 1000. And you will get 200 bday bonus also. So a 20k txn will fetch you 1200 pts. Abhi tak yeh nahi pata chala hai ki Normal + Accelerated ki total limit hai 1000 per txn ya fir koi 25K karega toh usko 250 + (250x4) bhi mil saktey hai. Under this campaign I have done every kind of txn like 25K, 20K and 16600 to know the mystery and finally clarify things out.

Some people here are confused because VDC gives Normal + Bonus and currently we have no idea whether campaign accelerated points of 4X multiplier will be done for normal only or bonus also. I am of view that only Normal ones will get multiplier effect of 4X while not the VDC bonus so doing 16600 but some people like @6ix9ine bro are doing 10K txn thinking 10k will give 100 Normal 1X + 100 VDC Bonus and both of these will be made 4X by Nov 30. So total 100+400+100+400 = 1000 as per his view. To be on safe side he is doing 10K only with VDC for max. benefit.

Only by Oct 31st or before, we will come to know about this as VDC Bonus points were not available in August and it restarted only in Sep month and campaign points for Sep month are yet to be credited. So we will have cleear idea. But thing is you can't get more than 10000 points in a month. There is another confusion here whether Normal 10K points per month limit and this accelerated have the combined limit or there is another 10K pts limit for it.

Now the thing which made me sure that VDC Bonus will not have multplier effect and only normal ones is because in August I did a 20K txn and got 200 Normal + 200 VDC Bonus (although VDC bonus was not there yet for 3 txns I received bonus) and later 200 for Rakshabandhan campaign. One txn was of Rs.15000 so 150 Normal + 150 VDC bonus were credited in August and then in October, another 150 of Rakshabandhan campaign credited which made me sure that only Normal 1X will have multiplier effect.
very well articulated, 31st october tak poora post-martem ho jayega SBI points ka ^^

Very informative post.

Small update -

Last month, I didn't receive the virtual bonus reward points when I selected the direct "SBI Bank debit card" option on SBI Unipay.

However, when I used the "other bank debit card" option, I received the virtual bonus for the rest of the transaction automatically without any issue.

Anyway, I filed a complaint for last month's transaction, and today they credited the virtual bonus reward points for that as well.

I had used a virtual RuPay debit card and someone here mentioned that he faced the same issue with their SBI virtual Visa debit card too, where the virtual bonus didn’t come through, when direct pay through "SBI Bank debit card" option on SBI Unipay.

So, if you don’t receive the virtual bonus, just file a complaint, and you should get it.

some casual talks of sbi users 😂

i haven't got any email on this from sbi and i have sbi debit card (master card). Will i get 1.25% as per this offer if I pay my cc bill using my sbi master card debit card in sbi unipay as long as I don't go beyond 20K in single txn?
is there anything else i should be aware of or should take notice while paying bill?

i haven't got any email on this from sbi and i have sbi debit card (master card).
I didn't got any email either
Will i get 1.25% as per this offer if I pay my cc bill using my sbi master card debit card in sbi unipay as long as I don't go beyond 20K in single txn?
Yes
is there anything else i should be aware of or should take notice while paying bill?
Patience is important here, you will get 1x points now and 4x points on 30th November.

That's a virtual DC perk, of course you will get 2x without offer period as well.

Currently we are getting 6x
Thanks for the reply. One more question, I already have two physical debit cards Visa Platinum and Rupay Select . Tried applying for VDC through YONO but it is saying not possible. Can apply VDC through branch without closing the physical card? Because I don't want to close these high end debit cards.

Thanks for the reply. One more question, I already have two physical debit cards Visa Platinum and Rupay Select . Tried applying for VDC through YONO but it is saying not possible. Can apply VDC through branch without closing the physical card? Because I don't want to close these high end debit cards.
I'm not sure if you can generate a Virtual Debit Card through the branch. I think SBI allows only 2 Debit Cards, so when you try to generate a VDC, the count exceeds this limit, making it 3.

The only solution I can think of is to close one of the existing DCs, but that may not be an option for you.

In that case, you won't lose much by using a Virtual DC. Start paying your bills using your Visa Platinum card.

It will save you the hassle of going branch, and if something goes wrong with the bonus points, you won't have any regrets. In maths, there is only 0.25% difference between physical/virtual.

Back