• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Complaint email me kya dala tha? Sample dedo 😐.
I have also transacted on SBI Unipay using Other Bank debit card option through Virtual Rupay Debit Card

Also talked to CC last night and he said to wait for atleast 7 working days for the Bonus Rewards to credit.

Let's wait for the Bonus points
@donisback7 Yes, first time they also told me to wait 7 working days but i wait 15 days but my last month SBI unipay virtual bonus was not credit.

Email id - membersupport@statebankrewardz.com

7th Oct, i send email with screenshot my virtual bonus reward point still not credited.

got reply within few hours -

We understand that your reward points are not updated in your SBI Rewardz account, we regret the inconvenience caused, we request you to share the below details.

Virtual debit card first eight and last four digits:

I replied with Virtual debit card first eight and last four digits and my transaction date and transaction amount.

I also told them virtual card bonus is not credited, only base reward point credited.

8 Oct, reply received -

We understand that your reward points are not updated in SBI Rewardz account, and we regret the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that the transaction done on XXXXX we have escalated it to our concerned team and request you to allow us 7-15 working days to get the status of your complaint.

Oct 20 reply received (also virtual bonus credited in my account with back dates) -

We are pleased to inform you that the points are updated in your account. We are glad that your issue is resolved and sorry for the inconvenience.

We request you to check and confirm the same. Also, let us know if you notice any missing transaction.

@donisback7 Yes, first time they also told me to wait 7 working days but i wait 15 days but my last month SBI unipay virtual bonus was not credit.

Email id - membersupport@statebankrewardz.com

7th Oct, i send email with screenshot my virtual bonus reward point still not credited.

got reply within few hours -

We understand that your reward points are not updated in your SBI Rewardz account, we regret the inconvenience caused, we request you to share the below details.

Virtual debit card first eight and last four digits:

I replied with Virtual debit card first eight and last four digits and my transaction date and transaction amount.

I also told them virtual card bonus is not credited, only base reward point credited.

8 Oct, reply received -

We understand that your reward points are not updated in SBI Rewardz account, and we regret the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that the transaction done on XXXXX we have escalated it to our concerned team and request you to allow us 7-15 working days to get the status of your complaint.

Oct 20 reply received (also virtual bonus credited in my account with back dates) -

We are pleased to inform you that the points are updated in your account. We are glad that your issue is resolved and sorry for the inconvenience.

We request you to check and confirm the same. Also, let us know if you notice any missing transaction.
Yeh sab nhi batana tha commander, tum toh smart ho baki public dekhna kaise hagegi emails mai 🤣🤣

Disappointed World Cup GIF by Goldmaster

Check here RuPay Debit card option available or not - https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/standardchartered/scb_card.jsp

if available then use SBI Virtual RuPay Debit Card and get 2x bonus reward.

Also check under net banking option, sometimes billdesk give RuPay debit card option under net banking list.
I have paid my SCB bills using sbi rupay debit card earlier also using this billdesk site only and got 0.25% cashback. But is this campaign only for virtual sbi rupay debit card and not applicable for physical rupay debit card? The eligible MCC list doesn't include bill payments or utility payments I think

I have paid my SCB bills using sbi rupay debit card earlier also using this billdesk site only and got 0.25% cashback.
Billdesk mcc must be different.

But is this campaign only for virtual sbi rupay debit card and not applicable for physical rupay debit card?
No, this is for both physical and virtual.

The eligible MCC list doesn't include bill payments or utility payments I think
It does, read it again.

Last edited:
I have paid my SCB bills using sbi rupay debit card earlier also using this billdesk site only and got 0.25% cashback. But is this campaign only for virtual sbi rupay debit card and not applicable for physical rupay debit card? The eligible MCC list doesn't include bill payments or utility payments I think
Bro, don't mind or take it personally but do you really read and understand replies when people help you? Already you have been told that, for physical card you only get 0.25% and if there is campaign running like 2X, 3X or 5X, accelerated points for it are credited only next month end. When you get Normal pts for a txn, you will definately get accelerated pts but only next month end.

Campaigns are eligible on both Physical and Virtual VDC. The only benefit VDC has is it has got 0.25% extra bonus. For 10K txn with PDC, you only get 100 pts but with VDC you get 100 Normal + 100 Bonus as VDC has 4 pts per 200 spent. But SBI time to time stop this extra bonus on VDC.

Till July end this extra bonus was not there with VDC and started only mid August. So don't get confused. You will receive it like everybody else. The txns you did before like say Sept (I assume) will be rewarded 4X more points by Oct 31 or first week of November. Nobody has got it. TnC clearly says last date of posting. For current October month campaign which is there from Oct 1-Nov 2, accelerated pts will be credited by Nov 30 only. But it can take more time till Dec 7.

Bill Payment has MCC of 4900 and SBI has put this under lifestyle categories not bill payment categories separately.

Last edited:
Then you will get bonus + accelerated points as well.
Accelerated points eligible only on selected MCC Code.

Billdesk CC billpay MCC Code dnt know yet, @VISHESH_BANSAL MCC Master ko pata hoga. 🤣🤣

@sambitpatro wait till 7th December, if Billdesk CC billpay MCC Code is eligible then you will get accelerated points as well using physical RuPay card too.

Also download SBI Yono app and generate lifetime Virtual RuPay Debit Card and get 2x bonus on SCB bills on Billdesk cc bill pay website (you can use both card simultaneously virtual + physical card).

Accelerated points is eligible for both virtual and physical card.

Accelerated points eligible only on selected MCC Code.

Billdesk CC billpay MCC Code dnt know yet, @VISHESH_BANSAL MCC Master ko pata hoga. 🤣🤣

@sambitpatro wait till 7th December, if Billdesk CC billpay MCC Code is eligible then you will get accelerated points as well using physical RuPay card too.

Also download SBI Yono app and generate lifetime Virtual RuPay Debit Card and get 2x bonus on SCB bills on Billdesk cc bill pay website (you can use both card simultaneously virtual + physical card).

Accelerated points is eligible for both virtual and physical card.
If it had different MCC then 4900 or say wallet MCC 6540/6542, he wouldn't be receiving normal pts also. he will receive extra 4X for sure.

I had done Txn of Rs 29809 (10k+10k+9809) on Unipay through Virtual Rupay Debit Card and Rs 55809 (20k + 20k+ 10k + 5809) on Navi app through Physical Rupay Debit card on 20 oct and today received 856 points (1X) only.
Is there any Bonus points to receive???

Just wanted to clear One thing

On SBI website it is written 2 points for every Rs 200 spend, then how are my points calculated???

Can anyone explain???
I received 456 more coins with 20 oct as date

298 is Bonus points for Rupay VDC but why I received 100+58 coins for txns of 10k + 5809 for Physical Rupay Debit Card???

Back