• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

Yeah the offer page is removed from SBI site. Seems like it is withdrawn before time. :ROFLMAO: Woh SBI/Loylty hai, kuch bhi kar saktey hai. Maybe offer is having a weekend off. Every bank and company writes in TnC that they can withdraw offer any time without prior notice or even deny benefits in certain cases. Remember that.

P.S: Due to festive season ringing around, a new offer will be introduced next week.

Last edited:
Relax guys maine video download karli hai joh 2 days pehle upload hui:

Ek sath chalenge sab court :sneaky:

Already mentioned. TnC say, Bank reserves the right to withdraw offer without any prior notice. Our case will fall flat in court. :ROFLMAO: In future Bank has the right to take back all the RPs they gave for CC payment citing it was not part of it and customers use illegal means to earn it. Court ka naam lena aasaan hai par waha janey se pehle 30 din sab angle sochney padtey hai. Wahs ulta lene ke dene padd jatey hai baad mein agar apna homework kamm ho.

Already mentioned. TnC say, Bank reserves the right to withdraw offer without any prior notice. Our case will fall flat in court. :ROFLMAO: In future Bank has the right to take back all the RPs they gave for CC payment citing it was not part of it and customers use illegal means to earn it. Court ka naam lena aasaan hai par waha janey se pehle 30 din sab angle sochney padtey hai. Wahs ulta lene ke dene padd jatey hai baad mein agar apna homework kamm ho.
Bhavnao ko samjho yaar asli mai court thodi na jayenge :ROFLMAO:

@desiviru was there any 2x offer going on last month in b/w 26-31 aug ??
None as I know off. But SBI keep silently runs 2X for Virtual debit cards and sometimes physical DC too and we get points next month for that saying Bonus for so and so txns. Looking at txns I understood that an undisclosed offer was running behind the curtains. :ROFLMAO: With SBI we do txns and we keep getting surpirses from Zero Points to 2X pts.

None as I know off. But SBI keep silently runs 2X for Virtual debit cards and sometimes physical DC too and we get points next month for that saying Bonus for so and so txns. Looking at txns I understood that an undisclosed offer was running behind the curtains. :ROFLMAO: With SBI we do txns and we keep getting surpirses from Zero Points to 2X pts.
More surprising is ki for total of 6 txns from 26-31 aug on same merchant ( 1txn per day ) , they have credited bonus for only 3txns stating " bonus for virtual dc" , and not for rest 3 .🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alg hi rp rp khelte rhte hain ye 🤣

Ps: i didn't transacted in any of the 2x offers , last month (either aug or july ) only i transacted was on 26-31 aug.
And received bonus for 3 of them , although i made all 6 payment from virtual dc only 🤣🤣

More surprising is ki for total of 6 txns from 26-31 aug on same merchant ( 1txn per day ) , they have credited bonus for only 3txns stating " bonus for virtual dc" , and not for rest 3 .🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ps: i didn't transacted in any of the 2x offers , last month (either aug or july ) only i transacted was on 26-31 aug.
And received bonus for 3 of them , although i made all 6 payment from virtual dc only 🤣🤣
Bro, there is an offer on virtual DC where three txns in a month are eligible for 2X points. Don't know which three? But yeah this offer was in past and came 2-3 times. Mostly when we generate new VDC it gives bonus on first three txns of min 2000 and above. But after that it depends on campaign which run in darkness.

So just enjoy pts. Some banks don't even provide for genuine while SBI giving free pts every now and then.

Shayad yeh hoga:

Activation Bonus: Earn up to 300 Bonus Reward Points on making 3 payments with your new SBI Virtual Debit Card, online or in-store, within 2 months of issuance with minimum transaction of Rs.2000/-

1st Use- 50
2nd Use- 100
3rd Use -150

Source: https://sbi.co.in/web/personal-banking/cards/debit-card/sbi-virtual-debit-card

Update: Last night, I had sent an email to the SBI Rewardz support team to figure out the issue because bilkul bhi risk nhi lene ka for which, they have responded as follows:
Hello Mr. Rathore,

Greetings from SBI Rewardz.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that "September Spectacular campaign" will be valid for the period from 5th September (00:00 Hours) to 20th September (23:59 Hours).

* Minimum cumulative transactions to qualify to avail the campaign offer will be spends of Rs 5,000/- and above in SBI Debit Card Spends through both online and offline in certain categories.
* Minimum spend Rs. 5000/- and above 5x accelerated points where x = regular points.
* Up to 1000 points can be awarded to the customer.
* The Accelerated Reward Points posting for eligible transactions will be done by 31st October 2024.

Regards,
Azeez
Customer Service Officer
He has also sent me an MCC pdf, which I’ll attach as well. @pinki @desiviru @shivamk @Ash8 @the_dark_knight

Attachments

Hui hui hui
4900 to hai hi isme 😜

Themx Biroo 😈
Toh bhai woh toh first day se hi hai. MCC 4900 was confirmed on page 1 by me. I also had saved PDF of TnC on Day 1 itself. The TnC page had long list of eligible MCCs.

@6ix9ine Thanks for asking them and sharing here. I was doing txns anyway. Still 1.83L to pay. From next month onwards CC bills will fall between 40-50K only for me till Jan 2025. Most of ins. policies and other stuff are done now.

Toh bhai woh toh first day se hi hai. MCC 4900 was confirmed on page 1 by me. I also had saved PDF of TnC on Day 1 itself. The TnC page had long list of eligible MCCs.

@6ix9ine Thanks for asking them and sharing here. I was doing txns anyway. Still 1.83L to pay. From next month onwards CC bills will fall between 40-50K only for me till Jan 2025. Most of ins. policies and other stuff are done now.
Yeah 👍 i was just confirming.

Socha kya pta, website se htane ke baad kuch or Mcc's hta diya ho unhone 🙂

Back