• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Rewardz: Upto 5X*/10X* RP under October Carnival Campaign

How to check the mcc code through netbanking/app ? Called the cc, they don't even aware of what mcc code is.
There are some credit cards which in statement tells you about MCC and some category like Axis. I have Axis and it writes Utilities in merchant category. Otherwise the only way to know is from CC and finding a knowledgeable CC is like finding needle in haysack. Yesterday I had conversation with one of such bright start of CC department who knew everything. My query was regarding different matter but I appreciated help and gave 5 starts ratings. Also talked to senior and asked him to elevate to some good position in company so that other rascals can understand the power of keeping updated info. :ROFLMAO:

Will it fetch accelerated points if I pay credit card bills via mobikwik? It fetched me points for last month payments using mobikwik.
If yes then 1 percent upto Rs. 50 via mobikwik (if bill generates before the end of campaign) and 1.25 percent via sbi debit card. 🤑
I paid 5k using mobikwik. Did not receive any reward (forget the accelerateed 😔). Rewardz app is not even showing thatetransaction.

I paid 5k using mobikwik. Did not receive any reward (forget the accelerateed 😔). Rewardz app is not even showing thatetransaction.
Don't know abt rewardz app and the accelerated points yet, but I did around 40k cc (amex) bill payment through mobikwik with sbi virtual debit card, and I got the regular 1% rewards reflecting in yono app for the txn. Also received bonus 1% points as virtual dc offer. So total 2% points worth 0.5% in rupees.
However, can't say if would receive the accelerated 5x reward points or not, or how to check them

Rewards app don't show the txn until you get RPs. You will get it. Wait till Month end before coming to conclusion. Our own txns stuck sometimes but we wait patiently till month end. If Mobikwik has wallet MCC only then you won't get it. For rest all kind of txns incl. Govt payments SBI give RPs.

Which remark you are getting to see in the statement? LGurugram or something else?
Paid 16.2k on 19th via Mobikwik and received 162 base points on 21st.
Let's see if I get bonus points or not.

SBI is back with another 5x banger for Diwali season.

Offer duration: 1st October 2024 (00:00 Hours) to 2nd November 2024 (23:59 Hours)

Maximum points under campaign is now 10000 with a limit of 1000 per transaction.

Also, there will be 10x guaranteed reward points if you make purchases through SBI Rewardz.

TnC Page: https://rewardz.sbi/content/SBI_Carnival_TNC

@desiviru bro, whenever you have some free time, could you please change the title and update everything? I thought about creating a new thread, but SBI will keep launching these campaigns, and the whole forum will be flooded with them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@vaibhav111 is it possible to change first page to wiki thread? So, we can keep updating it as time progress? Of course, after @desiviru approval ^^

Ps: I've downloaded the entire TnC in advance, in case SBI plays hide and seek with us like they did with the last campaign :hehe:

Tagging some gods: @pinki @shivamk @pikachu091003 @Abhishek012 @HumorSimpson @Arkapal Sen @Centurion_wala @panu24 @the_dark_knight @Ash8 @Strange

Offer duration: 1st October 2024 (00:00 Hours) to 2nd November 2024 (23:59 Hours)

Maximum points under campaign is now 10000 with a limit of 1000 per transaction.

Also, there will be 10x guaranteed reward points if you make purchases through SBI Rewardz.

@desiviru bro, whenever you have some free time, could you please change the title and update everything? I thought about creating a new thread, but SBI will keep launching these campaigns, and the whole forum will be flooded with them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@vaibhav111 is it possible to change first page to wiki thread? So, we can keep updating it as time progress? Of course, after @desiviru approval ^^

Ps: I've downloaded the entire TnC in advance, in case SBI plays hide and seek with us like they did with the last campaign :hehe:

Tagging some gods: @pinki @shivamk @pikachu091003 @Abhishek012 @HumorSimpson @Arkapal Sen @Centurion_wala @panu24 @the_dark_knight @Ash8 @Strange
upto 10k reward points in the specified period, means we can do 20k each transaction 10 times to reach max 10k rewards and above if one can reach 2l then 2k rewards will come as milestone

loot macha doo... is festive season... :love::hehe:

upto 10k reward points in the specified period, means we can do 20k each transaction 10 times to reach max 10k rewards and above if one can reach 2l then 2k rewards will come as milestone

loot macha doo... is festive season... :love::hehe:
will do a simple calculation for everyone and post it in 1st page for this campaign

Hui hui hui 😈😈😈

😉

Thanks @6ix9ine for posting this. Just today morning I paid 25K twice as my due date is Oct 3. Was hoping for an offer after October 5 but it came today itself and valid from 12 AM so my txns will count. Still have 80K to pay. Millennia as usual exhausted in morning itself for 16K X 4.

Under this offer, Simple Calculation is:

VDC currently has 4 RPs (2 Normal + 2 Bonus) per 200. So better go with 10K per time which is (100 Normal + 100 Bonus) X 5 = 1000 (200 now + 800 later). With Physical Card go with 20K. The previous month 5X RPs credit will clear the picture for all of us on how 5X works. With normal 2X we have received normal 1X + 1X later. So my assumption is 1X+4X later. But have to make sure.

Those who have Bday month have won the lottery with 2.5% CB effectively. But as 10000 max points are there in a month they just need to do 1L txn. Also the 1L milestone will be missed due to 10K max.

For bday month they just pay 20K 10 times and will get 10K+10K bonus pts. But in case 10K monthly limit factored-in they better just pay 1L (20Kx5) and get 10K points. 5K normal + 5K Bonus which is again 2.5% but they will miss the 1L milestone benefit I think for that.

Overall: Do 20K x 10 Txns max. for full benefit of 10K pts. But you won't get 2 x 1L milestones.

Last edited:
Pura outstanding birthday month k naam pe kal settle kar diya aur aaj ye offer aaya h 🥲
Hota hai bhai. Mere saath bhi huya. Koi ni. Ab fayeda le lo.

This month I have bday month for one family member and that acc. is already funded today morning and 2x 25K txns done. With VDC one can't pay more than 50K in whole day. So will do rest tomorrow.

Thanks @6ix9ine for posting this. Just today morning I paid 25K twice as my due date is Oct 3. Was hoping for an offer after October 5 but it came today itself and valid from 12 AM so my txns will count. Still have 80K to pay. Millennia as usual exhausted in morning itself for 16K X 4.

Under this offer, Simple Calculation is:

VDC currently has 4 RPs (2 Normal + 2 Bonus) per 200. So better go with 10K per time which is 100 Normal + 100 Bonus X 5 = 1000 (200 now + 800 later). With Physical Card go with 20K. The previous month 5X RPs credit will clear the picture for all of us on how 5X works. With normal 2X we have received normal 1X + 1X later. So my assumption is 1X+4X later. But have to make sure.

Those who have Bday month have won the lottery with 2.5% CB effectively. But as 10000 max points are there in a month they just need to do 1L txn. Also the 1L milestone will be missed due to 10K max.

For bday month they just pay 20K 10 times and will get 10K+10K bonus pts. But in case 10K monthly limit factored-in they better just pay 1L (20Kx5) and get 10K points. 5K normal + 5K Bonus which is again 2.5% but they will miss the 1L milestone benefit I think for that.

Overall: Do 20K x 10 Txns max. for full benefit of 10K pts. But you won't get 2 x 1L milestones.
For bday month people:
With vDc ;

It may come down to 10k *5 only !
Makin 5k + 5k bday bonus

Back