• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Instant SBI Card for *All!

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just for lulz, I went to the tracker and put in my application number to see what it says.

"We want more details and one of our agents will contact you soon". I have received the card and have been actively using it since Jul '22. 🤣🤣

AsB

TF Ace
Just for lulz, I went to the tracker and put in my application number to see what it says.

"We want more details and one of our agents will contact you soon". I have received the card and have been actively using it since Jul '22. 🤣🤣
In SBI Application, whenever I input my application number, the card is showing.
But, in my Axis Bank application, the status is still showing as rejected -even though I am using it since March
Also, I received the approval confirmation, shipping confirmation and delivered confirmation , all of them after I received my card.
I received the card on 7 March, but I got the approval confirmation on 10, shipped confirmation on 14 and delivered confirmation on 18

cryoengine

TF Premier
Just now my cashback card was approved. No income proof was asked. Just did Digi locker verification and bank Rs. 1 verification. The card was approved instantly.
CIBIL 765 and the limit I got is kinda low (40k only).

I want to know if can see the Virtual card before delivery. No existing relationship with SBI

dhiraz

TF Ace
Just now my cashback card was approved. No income proof was asked. Just did Digi locker verification and bank Rs. 1 verification. The card was approved instantly.
CIBIL 765 and the limit I got is kinda low (40k only).

I want to know if can see the Virtual card before delivery. No existing relationship with SBI
Can I Ask Some Questions?

cryoengine

TF Premier
How Many Cards You Hold?
Highest Limit On Other Cards?
Credit Age?
Employment Status?
I am self-employed and only started recently in April 23, Got 2 cards approved back to back. First Airtel Axis 15k and then Onecard 15k. I also opened HDFC account in the same month after learning from this forum they give pre-approved card. Got moneyback pre-approved with 1lac limit in august.

Before all this I had a bike loan closed in 2022(2-year term) and my cibil score was 752 at the time I applied for airtel card.

Now the score is 763, got minus 2 points after SBI hard query.

dhiraz

TF Ace
You Got Lucky 🤗
Thanks for detailed response ❤️
I am self-employed and only started recently in April 23, Got 2 cards approved back to back. First Airtel Axis 15k and then Onecard 15k. I also opened HDFC account in the same month after learning from this forum they give pre-approved card. Got moneyback pre-approved with 1lac limit in august.

Before all this I had a bike loan closed in 2022(2-year term) and my cibil score was 752 at the time I applied for airtel card.

Now the score is 763, got minus 2 points after SBI hard query.

Here is mine 🙃

IMG_20231004_133821.jpg

Continuous receiving calls from third party sbi cards agents but now not trusting any.

Because they make 11 to 12 Cibil Enquiry in My Relative's Profile

cryoengine

TF Premier
You Got Lucky 🤗
Thanks for detailed response ❤️

Here is mine 🙃

IMG_20231004_133821.jpg

Continuous receiving calls from third party sbi cards agents but now not trusting any.

Because they make 11 to 12 Cibil Enquiry in My Relative's Profile
Yup got truly lucky. Also, why try with 3rd party agents? Is Sprint not approving? Got any other SBI cards? I am only trying to understand what could be the reason. From what I understand, the typical reason for rejection is overleveraging.

or maybe they just want people new to credit cards who are more prone to make mistakes in bill payments and buy stuff on EMI.

atx

TF Select
Received SBI Cashback card today. My experience:

Applied via another site, 1800 cb offered there, and it redirected me to sprint. Nothing was instant.

Applied on: 18 Sep
Digilocker verification done: 18 Sep
Physical agent biometric verification: 22 Sep
Office address physical verification: 30 Sep
Card approval: 1 Oct
Card generated: 1 Oct
Card rcvd: 5 Oct

Limit offered: 2.05 L
Monthly salary: More than limit offered lol

It is first SBI card, never even applied before for any SBI card.

cryoengine

TF Premier

Applied via another site, 1800 cb offered there, and it redirected me to sprint. Nothing was instant.

2lac is a very good limit for the cashback card, considering most get it at 10-20k while holding other bank cards with more than 3L limit. If you had applied for normal SBI cards, you probably would have gotten 2-3 times more limit.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Welcome to SBI Cashback credit card lootera gang family.

DM You monthly 1 lakh Amazon gv purchase trick and get 5% cashback using SBI Cashback card. Also use OMNICard trick for bank transfer and get 5% cashback.