• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Sprint Instant SBI Card for *All!

repertoire

TF Select
So my finally rejected due to internal policies.... Everything went smooth till gurgaon call.... Still rejected.... This was my 10th time....

Now wont apply ever..for sbi.... . I already have 3 ltf cards....
Wtf. Sorry to hear that, man.

Imagine wasting all of your manpower and your customer's time in the longest, most drawn-out process ever to only reject at the last stage. They could have at least given a low limit instead.

Strange

TF Legend
So my finally rejected due to internal policies.... Everything went smooth till gurgaon call.... Still rejected.... This was my 10th time....

Now wont apply ever..for sbi.... . I already have 3 ltf cards....
Which LTF cards do you have?
Mine Cashback card is approved but they give me new limit, which is around 40% of my simply click limit. I was expecting higher limit as this card has higher fees than simplyclick. Although, I haven't got any confirmation message of approval yet but I can see new card in sbi card app.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Mine Cashback card is approved but they give me new limit, which is around 40% of my simply click limit. I was expecting higher limit as this card has higher fees than simplyclick. Although, I haven't got any confirmation message of approval yet but I can see new card in sbi card app.
I have bob premier, idfc millenia and axis my zone

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Once you got card delivery, you can call SBIcard customer care and ask them to reduce the limit of simplyclick and increasing on a cashback card. They will do it.

akshayhs

TF Ace
This question is only for people who paid joining fee for SimplyClick card through Sprint. Have you received your Amazon vouchers? If so, how long did it take for you to receive your vouchers?

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
I have applied for the cashback card on 4th Sep , next day agent came and verified my KYC , then on 6th Sep i got the below message ,

Dear Cardholder, Welcome to the SBI Card family! With your CASHBACK SBI Credit Card, enjoy cashback like never before! Get 5% Cashback on online spends and 1% Cashback on offline spends & utility bill payments. Your card comes with no Joining Fee & the Renewal Fee gets reversed on annual spends of Rs. 2 Lakh. Also, get 4 Domestic Airport Lounge visits in a year, Fuel Surcharge waiver & much more. To know more about card features, T&Cs and Most Important T&Cs, access the Digitized Membership Kit at https://sbicard.com/ekits SBI Card

Then no update . I am not getting any message like wait for 9 or 11 days nor delhi or gurgaon calls.

Not sure what to do and whether is my application is approved or not?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No... The final is from Gurgaon for everyone.... The calls from regional office are before the application is forwarded to final decision... To Gurgaon office.... .

Whatever happens its before going to Gurgaon office....
Were you able to change card type from simplyclick to cashback on call or did you apply fresh second time for cashback card?

zealot

TF Premier
This question is only for people who paid joining fee for SimplyClick card through Sprint. Have you received your Amazon vouchers? If so, how long did it take for you to receive your vouchers?
It will take upto 30days after paying Joining Fees. After 30Days, you can mail them, they will sent the voucher within 2 days.