• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia card not approved because federal pre-approval for one card

I don't have one card but onescore app says that i am pre-approved for it. When I apply for scapia card (from same federal bank), it rejects my application saying that I either have federal bank credit card or a pre-approval offer. How can i bypass this pre-approval, I tried Emailing onecard to disqualify me for this pre-approved offer but they couldn't do anything

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I don't have one card but onescore app says that i am pre-approved for it. When I apply for scapia card (from same federal bank), it rejects my application saying that I either have federal bank credit card or a pre-approval offer. How can i bypass this pre-approval, I tried Emailing onecard to disqualify me for this pre-approved offer but they couldn't do anything
Do you have Fi/Jupiter account?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
But the rejection condition in scapia was talking about credit cards, and not debit card. Are we sure about this? I keep on hearing good things about fi (I have never used it), is it good to close fi if it's not that beneficial?
I too am getting same reason for rejection via Scapia. I too have Fi Account. Maybe they've secured seats for their Fi Federal Credit card but when I click on their credit card page, it says not eligible. Shady Federal Bank policies.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
But the rejection condition in scapia was talking about credit cards, and not debit card. Are we sure about this? I keep on hearing good things about fi (I have never used it), is it good to close fi if it's not that beneficial?
You don't have any choice.
The pre approved offer you're getting is directly from federal bank.
You can only stop that if you close your account.

Ok
You don't have any choice.
The pre approved offer you're getting is directly from federal bank.
You can only stop that if you close your account.
I don't use fi account at all. Has anyone closed it and tried their luck to get scapia card then? I cannot apply for scapia for my wife because she has one card already

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am planning to close my FI account next week. I already have One card and I will close it in December to avoid 3000 Rs closure fee. Is it possible to apply for scapia after that?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
This is really stupid..
We all should review them..🤒

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is really stupid..
We all should review them..🤒
Federal, One, Scapia, Fi, Jupiter are a big product mismatch failure. When Fed have 1 card limit policy in place, why are they launching multiple products?? Scapia has to come up with partnership with other banks for more users to on board them.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Fedup bank doesn't have pre approved restriction. I had Fi CC Pre approved, but I was able to grab Fed Celesta LTF (thread here)
This is more of an issue with Scapia's terms and Conditions.