• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A general query for Federal bank CC customer wrt Scapia Limit Reduction

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First to moderator, before you merge this to scapia limit reduction thread, this is a different question.
The question is mainly intended for non- scapia Federal bank CC users.

-------

You might have heard about scapia limit reduction (if not , they have drastically reduced limit ex: My case 10L to 1.4L , some are even worse impacted).
My question is are other Federal bank CC users - Co-branded or core impacted by this reduction?
If its all, I understand its just Federal banks issue, but if only Scapia has been hit by hit, then...

Tejo

TF Legend
First to moderator, before you merge this to scapia limit reduction thread, this is a different question.
The question is mainly intended for non- scapia Federal bank CC users.

-------

You might have heard about scapia limit reduction (if not , they have drastically reduced limit ex: My case 10L to 1.4L , some are even worse impacted).
My question is are other Federal bank CC users - Co-branded or core impacted by this reduction?
If its all, I understand its just Federal banks issue, but if only Scapia has been hit by hit, then...
It's not just Scapia, on all federal cards.

They just rebalancing the credit lines as the customer base increasing, also they might just dont want losses.

If a customer with credit line 10 lakh, defaulted ... became NPA.

Nothing the Bank can do because the credit card is an unsecured loan ...... Banks can just harm cibil.

sahildca

TF Premier
If its across all cards , then it makes sense as Scapia cant do anything here. Maybe original issues lies in giving too high credit limit to begin with
firstly they advertised and brand scapia as international tour credit card as 0% forex then suddenly they reduced limit to 20k-1L

itne jyada dhanraashi me tou international nahi domestic tour possible hai

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My one card limit is unaffected.
Same for me. No changes with OneCard issued with Federal

It seems within all these fintech cards, OneCard is the one which had more robust thinking and planning.

My experience with them few years back - quick on-boarding, well designed app, metal form factor.

Later they moved from IDFC to multiple partners, offered phased increase in CL etc.

And these days nice offers are back too.

On other hand, Scapia - sudden drop, poor support in general. Jupiter - no support, clueless customer care.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Same for me. No changes with OneCard issued with Federal

It seems within all these fintech cards, OneCard is the one which had more robust thinking and planning.

My experience with them few years back - quick on-boarding, well designed app, metal form factor.

Later they moved from IDFC to multiple partners, offered phased increase in CL etc.

And these days nice offers are back too.

On other hand, Scapia - sudden drop, poor support in general. Jupiter - no support, clueless customer care.
In my case, one card support is the worst in all the cards I have. I hope you don't have to face them.