• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia card reported as Personal Loan

TF Ace
TF Family
So, I was going through my CRIF credit report and to my surprise Federal Bank Scapia credit card is reported as a personal loan. I had fetched the report using Airtel Thanks app. To be sure, I fetched it using MobiKwik too. I had last checked my CRIF score using Cred on 22 Dec, 2023 it was all good and the score was better at 742. As of today, CIBIL and Experian are fine.

I have reported this issue to Scapia support on their app. They said it's a known issue which they have escalated with Federal Bank.

Now, this is not the first issue regarding credit reporting I had with Scapia. I got my card issued in Aug 2023, it was not reflecting on any credit bureau report until Dec 2023. In Jan 2024, it's only reflected on CRIF report that too wrong. CIBIL and Experian are still not updated. I had raised it with them in December and they informed me that they don't have any credit reporting mechanism which was absurd. Till date I haven't received any update on that as promised by their team. This in my opinion is unprofessional/unethical at Scapia/Federal Bank's end.

Folks holding a Scapia card, please check your credit reports and update here if you are facing the same/any other issue. I would request you to escalate it with Scapia as well as on social media so that it's resolved at the earliest. I am not sure if this can be taken up with the RBI Ombudsman, so if anyone of you has an idea please share your thoughts. Screenshots are attached for your reference.

Attachments

• MobiKwik_CRIF.jpg
    MobiKwik_CRIF.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 147
  • Airtel_Thanks_CRIF.jpg
    Airtel_Thanks_CRIF.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 149
  • Scapia_Support.jpg
    Scapia_Support.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 146

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Fi federal card also reported (cibil) personal loan and reported date as random neither month end nor statement generation date

Last edited:

ansingh810

TF Neo
So, I was going through my CRIF credit report and to my surprise Federal Bank Scapia credit card is reported as a personal loan. I had fetched the report using Airtel Thanks app. To be sure, I fetched it using MobiKwik too. I had last checked my CRIF score using Cred on 22 Dec, 2023 it was all good and the score was better at 742. As of today, CIBIL and Experian are fine.

I have reported this issue to Scapia support on their app. They said it's a known issue which they have escalated with Federal Bank.

Now, this is not the first issue regarding credit reporting I had with Scapia. I got my card issued in Aug 2023, it was not reflecting on any credit bureau report until Dec 2023. In Jan 2024, it's only reflected on CRIF report that too wrong. CIBIL and Experian are still not updated. I had raised it with them in December and they informed me that they don't have any credit reporting mechanism which was absurd. Till date I haven't received any update on that as promised by their team. This in my opinion is unprofessional/unethical at Scapia/Federal Bank's end.

Folks holding a Scapia card, please check your credit reports and update here if you are facing the same/any other issue. I would request you to escalate it with Scapia as well as on social media so that it's resolved at the earliest. I am not sure if this can be taken up with the RBI Ombudsman, so if anyone of you has an idea please share your thoughts. Screenshots are attached for your reference.
Same issues was with my credit card from AXIS and ICICI and SBI.None of them was reflecting in my cibil report so i have registered complaints with their nodal officer and also with Cibil nodal officer then it took almost 40 days to get reflected.Registrer your complaints with the concerned bank as well as Cibil.

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mine Scapia also reported as Personal loan in CRIF only because not reported to other bureaus yet. Anyone can confirm whose Card reported to CIBIL & other Bureaus. I email Scapia for this issue and got same copy/Paste reply....

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also, as people in this thread own scapia card, did app also forced you to reset mpin and then asked for last 4 digit and expiry to be able to reset?
It was bit weird as if you dont have your card handy , you are stuck. Normally apps give few days window or have mpin expiry.
Felt bit abnormal

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Also, as people in this thread own scapia card, did app also forced you to reset mpin and then asked for last 4 digit and expiry to be able to reset?
It was bit weird as if you dont have your card handy , you are stuck. Normally apps give few days window or have mpin expiry.
Felt bit abnormal
yes it ask to reset...

harish6704

TF Neo

They reducing the credit limit now I had offered the credit limit of 6.50 lac...but now they reduced it 6.50 - 1 lac only.