• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scapia Credit Card co-branded With Federal Bank Full Details.

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
SCAPIA TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD (a fintech company) and Federal Bank are set to launch a co-branded credit card. Let's examine its benefits and reward system:
[Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF ]

Screenshot_20230615_092733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Benefits:
  1. Unlimited domestic lounge access (unlock after spending 5000 in a month)
  2. Zero Forex Markup Charges
Fees: Lifetime Free Credit Card. No joining fees, No annual fees.

Reward System:
Online & Offline Spends: earn 10 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.
Travel Booking on Scapia App: 20 Scapia coins for every Rs. 100 spent.

No reward points on international spends

Redemption:
5 Scapia coins = Rs. 1
You can redeem them for booking flights and hotels on the Scapia app.

Reward Rate: Normal spends - 2%
Travel booking via Scapia - 4%

Opinion: The benefits offered by this card look impressive. The inclusion of unlimited domestic lounge access is quite unexpected for a lifetime free card. However, one need to spend Rs. 5000 in month to get unlimited domestic lounge access. We'll have to wait for the detail terms and conditions to get a better idea about the card.
Apply for LTF Scapia Federal Bank Credit Card: https://bit.ly/TFSCF

Last edited:
Yes i have
what does the enquiries have to do with anything ? as long as i maintain cibil
recent enquired is due to fllowing
applied neu last month
took a car loan last month
opened an current account with RBL
created a merchant gateway lol
small things and enquiries keep on going ..
I don't know, Federal bank does this kind of bkchdi.

my application was rejected for one of their cards and looking at other's replies on that thread, I think number of enquiries matters for federal.

in addition, they also asked me to submit my bank account statements for last 3 months before rejecting. the bank account had more than enough salary credit that was required for the card.

I joined for wailtlist 2 days back and today got the invite via whatsapp (remeber opting for communication via whatsapp at time of registering)

I don't have any Federal Card issued to me (directly or via One Card, FI etc) and hence applied.

Now waiting for V-KYC which seems to be the slowest step! Here V-KYC has to be done from within the app only unlike other cases where one gets a link to do V-KYC and can go via PC or Chrome browser.

Edit: Waited for 10 mins or so, but still at queue position 3 and then suddenly said no agents available. Will later
VKYC also done, told that within 4 to 24 hrs will get update and card dispatched in 4-6 days

At approval page I was shown Credit Limit of 10 lakhs !! If indeed true, it would be highest to me from PSU backed Credit Card

Yes i have
what does the enquiries have to do with anything ? as long as i maintain cibil
recent enquired is due to fllowing
applied neu last month
took a car loan last month
opened an current account with RBL
created a merchant gateway lol
small things and enquiries keep on going ..
Same with me, high enquiries, it asked all the information and then rejected at the last moment

Back